Secret Rendezvous

Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz
Secret Rendezvous is a popular perfume by Birkholz for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-floral. The projection is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Heliotrope, Musk
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Vetiver

Submitted by loewenherz, last update on 03.09.2020.

You & I - quite strange!
Venice.
The evening of evenings.
The masked ball.
I'm so excited. Will you come? Will you recognize me? How will you look? Me: tight dress, sexy mask.
(Editor's note: No, NO mouth-nose protection, a REAL Venetian face mask!)
You: white shirt, black pants, black mask Looks that meet.
Hands that touch each other fleetingly.
Bodies, intertwined in ecstatic dance.
Lips that find each other searching.
...

Okay, enough, right?!
Does everyone understand what I'm saying?! :-D
Good.
And now finally to the fragrance: It was somehow love at first sight, or rather, uh... first smell. Even sniffing the specimen, I thought "Oh, that smells nice!" Sprayed on... and everything fits. Front and back. Absolutely nothing gets on my nerves here, everything fits.
However, I'm now also thinking about whether I find it as beautiful as fragrance "X" or "Y" from my collection, and this one, despite its beauty, would definitely not be my first choice. (Until now.)

From the fragrance notes the NIE, but really NIE & NIMMER would have landed on my watch list! As with my signature, an inconspicuous specimen found its way to my nose ;-)

The flowers in the top note are not disturbing, they are so finely woven, and so beautifully sweet, as if they had been wrapped in cotton candy or dipped in soft sugar water beforehand. No turgidity, so wonderfully creamy, together with the base notes. Individual components my nose cannot sniff, but this fragrance smells to my nose like a mixture of "Tangier Vanilla" and "La Femme" by Prada.
Even this sweet rose, which I like so much in the "Tangier Vanilla", I sometimes smell here, if I press my nose properly to my wrist.
But it is much sweeter than "La Femme" and much more flowery than "Tangier Vanilla".

With this fragrance it's really like a secret rendezvous: you feel attracted to it and yet you keep your distance so as not to "destroy" this magic too soon. It fascinates me from the first moment on, but every now and then I had evenings where I only moderately liked it. I am torn, but I think he will move in sometime. ^^ Even if - once again - it is not a summer scent. I generally have a hard time with summer scents anyway.

For the summer, "Secret Rendezvous" is really nothing, but I also noticed that it can handle a little bit of warmth quite well to develop. Which makes the whole thing even more difficult for my personal carrying opportunities.

But not everybody wanted and had a secret rendezvous...?! ;-)

Popular Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Wild Desires by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Leather N' Green by Birkholz