Supreme Oud

Supreme Oud by Birkholz
Supreme Oud is a popular perfume by Birkholz for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Cinnamon, Cedarwood
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notes, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Strtkds, last update on 05.10.2020.

Top Scent !
One week before C.a. I was introduced to the fragrance by a nice lady in a well-known perfume house. I just smelled the Wonderwood from CDG when she came up to me and said "I see you know a little bit about fragrances, smell this fragrance and don't look at the customers so often. Why don't you come with me and I'll show you a good woody-sweet scent that you'll like". At first I thought "och ne now she will surely sell me some leftovers", until she brought me to the Birkholz stand. There I was allowed to smell all other scents of Birkholz. But none of them I liked as much as the Supreme Oud fragrance. In the beginning woody and spicy and in the end sweetish. Not a heavy oud scent that "pollutes" the room, but really soft, transparent yet sweet and seductive. I was approached by a nice lady in a bar and she said "Wow, every once in a while I get a whiff of your scent and every time it knocks me out". For me a top compliment on a fragrance The price is also completely ok but I think that the durability could be a bit better The flacon and the packaging in general is very high quality and heavy.
I can recommend this fragrance with a clear conscience to everyone who wants to enter the oud world or is into something softer oud For me one of my favorites in my collection.

Popular Birkholz

Luxury Passion by Birkholz Berlin Fever by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Wild Desires by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Leather N' Green by Birkholz