Iris N' Wood 2019

Iris N' Wood by Birkholz
7.4 / 10 51 Ratings
Iris N' Wood is a perfume by Birkholz for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes CardamomCardamom CuminCumin GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris CedarwoodCedarwood Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk Cashmere woodCashmere wood
Submitted by Einfachich, last update on 06.01.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Fresh woods - addictive
This is a real spring fragrance for the gentlemen of creation. Fresh, woody and spicy.
Iris plays a supporting role here...at least that's how I perceive it. The main role plays cedar, sandalwood and grapefruit. Cardamom is also noticeable. Nevertheless, the fragrance remains throughout the fragrance on the fresh woody side, which I appreciate very much.....der makes almost addictive!

By its pleasant and casual nature is almost everywhere wearable.
I think this could be a fragrance for men who like to smell fresh but don't want to smell like shower gel right away, but are looking for something special in the scent (which would be the spice here).

Definitely worth a test!
I love it on my friend and wear it myself also very much!

Durability: about 7 hours
Sillage: good average

Your Angelina
Helpful Review 5
Iris meets Santal Blush
Today Birkholz had a small event at the local Douglas and I smelled my way through the new fragrance line, which also includes Iris N' Woods, over a champagne. When the series was first presented a few weeks ago I had already sprayed a few of the fragrances on. But not this one, because I didn't understand the concept at first. Today then the first time smelled and immediately thought, this looks somehow familiar to me.

Santal Blush by Tom Ford has been on my wish list as a fragrance for quite some time now, but there are always fragrances that have been given priority, so he always had to queue up in the back. Now the fragrance has to go completely off the list, because I think I found the better Santal Blush in Iris N' Woods.

The association with Santal Blush came later after I had worn the fragrance for a few hours. For me, Iris N' Woods is the stronger, more masculine fragrance. The composition is very well balanced; spicy, woody but also fresh at the same time, losing a little freshness over time. Even if I judged him to be more masculine than Tom Ford's fragrance, I would still judge the fragrance to be unisex. He was well received by the girlfriend and she sprayed the scent directly on herself. The iris note is very discreet but perceptible and makes the cardamom and the cumin very soft and pleasant, as both can be very dominant, but harmonize well here. The fragrance is much more woody for me than Santal Blush which makes it more wearable for me personally.

A great scent for the cold season, more autumn scent than for the really cold winter. A super scent to cuddle in front of the fireplace, for a walk in the forest over wet autumn leaves or a hot tea with a shot.

The performance is solid to good with about 6-7h on my skin. However, the scent is close to the body so you have to get closer to it to get its full effect.

1 short view on the fragrance
SmatielpSmatielp 1 month ago
Nasses Holz, Iris, frisch, ein wenig Moos. Schöner Duft für Frühling/Sommer mit solider Haltbarkeit(4-6h).

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Dark Amber by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Portraits of Portofino by Birkholz Lovely Memories by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Charm Mystery (Eau de Parfum) by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Tobacco Sense by Birkholz