Lady Cannabis 2019

Lady Cannabis by Birkholz
Lady Cannabis is a new perfume by Birkholz for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPepper, Apricot liqueur, Rum
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli tea, Cannabis
Base Notes Base NotesOsmanthus, Cashmere wood, Leather

Submitted by Einfachich, last update on 15.09.2020.

Tesoro
The expectations were almost fulfilled!
A very nice, modern fragrance for a lady who has a devilish sparkle in her eyes))))The combination of fragrances made me very curious. You can actually smell cannabis quite discreetly, but it's very nice to play with the light leather, so it doesn't dominate either of them. One takes also liqueur war war, the smell unfolds very tasty and seductive. The only thing that saddens me, he has not so long durability ((( to cry. I want to smell him longer! Until now I have tried it on my wrist, maybe in the hair it will live longer. A fantastic smell
What a perfume.
By chance I got stuck at Birkholz in Oberpollinger in Munich a few days ago. I am always particularly interested in premium fragrances originating from Germany. After some sniffing, the lady there said that she had a fragrance for me that suited me. She showed me lady cannabis.

Well, what can I say, the lady seems to have an excellent eye for a real lady. The name of the perfume reminded me of my youth, which I spent partly in the "Age of Aquarius" movement. Even though today I embody a real lady, I have always remained wild and free in my heart.
The smell, a real revelation. A beautiful, elegant, feminine fragrance that continues from the beginning with soft and fine nuances. The slightly herbaceous note makes it something very special. But only the connoisseur would be able to classify it as the scent of a good grass.
Marquise27
Is that what an aristocratic lady does?
In some circles you drink a liqueur and in others you smoke a joint - but as a well-behaved and well-situated lady? Not really This fragrance begins a little fruity, in rum pickled apricots, hmmm delicious.
But do not be fooled, now a smoke rises, this forbidden substance and yet with a pleasant fragrance. It is paired with a cup of really noble and expensive Assam tea. A noble tea culture and enjoy everything in peace. The tea is served in fine, wafer-thin cups, of course in the smoking salon, where a thin waft of smoke from the recently lit cannabis cigarette exudes its aroma. Noble, old furniture finished with the finest polish tells its story in this room. Everything mixes and sucks into my lungs. I let my thoughts go on a journey, but the next moment I jump up and run full speed up the green hill and let myself be caught by the old and always quietly telling trees of the forest. Once again this free spirit is wonderful to be, but behaves such a lady ? My mother's voice admonishes me, but I know behind my back she smiles knowingly and pinches my eye.
Cannabis smells good already, but also this noble tea leaf, fine woods and this very light fruit note. I don't smell pepper like that, maybe it refines the cannabis and soothes it. A great fragrance of the brown aristocratic wooden box lies as if it must mature in peace, very fine. Price also goes into the luxury range, so what, we live only once. This fragrance belongs to a courageous woman who is a well-behaved lady. But her heart is free, wild, exuberant but always endearing

by Entenradio
by Entenradio

Popular Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Wild Desires by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Leather N' Green by Birkholz