Never Spring (2016) Eau de Parfum

Never Spring (Eau de Parfum) by Björk & Berries

Never Spring (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Björk & Berries for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Orange, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Green apple, Bamboo
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Amber, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.04.2019

5.0 5.0 6.0 7.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
It shall never be spring!
Hello you sniffing creatures and welcome to my new commentary. The fragrance I am describing today is translated as "Never Spring", which sounds a bit strange, especially now that we also have spring. But it can be fine with me as always, because I am a strange creature, who doesn't like spring so much at the moment (I am probably disturbed or something...). I know, I know, you say now for sure, that's just because I'm single as always and therefore jealous of happy people in love or something (or... of other creatures... ahhh, fire bugs have crawled out of their holes and are already drifting love everywhere on the sidewalks!!!! :DD) and therefore would not like the spring, and therefore will probably mutate sometime to a super villain (aaah Darth Vader is my big role model!! :DD), but...

Oh... I think I just lost the thread and don't know what I was getting at! But no matter, it's spring time,... unfortunately :D ( he he) ... and so I'm testing a fragrance, which stupidly fits very well to spring despite its name and therefore doesn't suggest by name that you should never use it in spring or something... yeah, fragrance names are sometimes strange, but now for fragrance!

The fragrance:
In the top note I smell mainly apple and light flowers, which I cannot identify yet, and which come across a little stuffy. The citric notes, like lemons, are gradually smelled, but quite weakly, just like the currants, which are sweet and somewhat powdery.
A little later the apple is still well smellable, but in the meantime it has clearly lost intensity, which means that it smells about the same intensity with the other scents, which in turn means that you can smell more scents better now. So is the jasmine, which radiates a nice flowery sweetness as usual. In addition, there are general green notes that radiate a certain freshness and make it really clear that the cooler days are more and more a thing of the past.
Even later the scent smells as usual, without really changing any further, whereby the apple becomes slightly stronger again and I count it as one of the main scents here. At most a little cedar is added to the base, the other scents are only noticed if you know from the scent pyramid, for example, that they are contained in the scent.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is weak, I think that this is one of the fragrances that you can enjoy for yourself rather than sharing with others. Unless you are standing close by or are firmly wrapped around the fragrance bearer, similar to the fire bugs mentioned in the introduction playing their dirty games on the sidewalk :D
The shelf life is about five or six hours, which is quite good for a sillage-like weak scent.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular and has a gilded, cylindrical lid. There is no label, instead the name and brand are written in gold on the bottle. All in all a quite simple and not particularly beautiful bottle.

Soo, as mentioned, this fragrance, which is called "Never Spring", has become a pure spring fragrance! It smells fresh, loose and light and fits perfectly into the warmer season (and of course also into the summer). However, since it has turned out to be quite weak, it has become more of a scent for leisure time, or a discreet and unobtrusive scent for work, if you don't want to disturb anyone.

In general, it is quite unspectacular, so that you don't really have to test it, but maybe one or the other likes the scent better than me. And although it was given here as unisex, I find the fragrance rather feminine.

So that's it again! *sigh* ... when I go out, I see only again these miserable fire bugs vög... uh... make love!!! Now I'm already jealous of insects, which unfortunately have a lot of bad luck that careless passers-by step on them (watch out people!!! :D) ... aargh,... I'd rather stay in here and therefore make plans for world domination, because I'm slowly mutating into a super villain!!! But first I have to stroke the cat, because he has just laid down on my bed, the sunbeams are shining through the open window on his belly and he looks incredibly cute, so that nobody can resist cuddling and stroking him! Yeah, bad guys like cats too! Just think of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers or something like that :D

Okay, I wish you all a nice evening, then until the next time and so on :D

KingPin 101 days ago
A flowery/fruity fresh scent with an excellent clean cedar dry down. The first hour is very feminine, but after that perfectly unisex.+1
5.0