Chocolatier Amber 2022

Chocolatier Amber by Black Baccara
Chocolatier Amber is a new and limited perfume by Black Baccara for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. Limited Edition

AmberAmber Coconut creamCoconut cream ButterscotchButterscotch ChocolateChocolate

Submitted by Scentwitch, last update on 22.04.2022.

5.5

Scentwitch
Powerful enough to turn heads
Smelling this perfume from the bottle is misleading compared to how it smells on my skin. In the bottle it smells like pure chocolate and I worried about wearing it because I’m dieting and didn’t want chocolate cravings.
I put it on today and it does not smell like chocolate, but of alcohol, so no cravings here. I’m guessing I smell amber, but honestly I’m not sure. It smells like a mixed coffee drink—Kahlua and cream. I don’t smell butterscotch or coconut, which is also odd. My husband loves it.
So bottom line—this is a wicked scent, one I bought thinking it would smell like one thing on me and it doesn’t. Instead, it smells like an unrelated scent, which is still nice but not exactly my cup of tea.
If there’s another transformation I’ll make another note of it here.
Longevity over 12 hours. Sillage several feet and then subsides to skin after eight hours.

ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
5.5
Extremely powerful and not for the faint of heart. Not your every day chocolate perfume!

Popular by Black Baccara

Shamrock Potion by Black Baccara Witch House by Black Baccara The Gables by Black Baccara Lacrimosa by Black Baccara Love is Love by Black Baccara Rumseller by Black Baccara Wilde by Black Baccara Eternal Winter by Black Baccara December's Ghost by Black Baccara Seahorses by Black Baccara Resurrecting Ophelia by Black Baccara Mansion Ghosts by Black Baccara Chocolate Cauldron by Black Baccara Frog's Breath by Black Baccara The Last Carousel by Black Baccara Book Fair by Black Baccara Nosferatu by Black Baccara White Spider by Black Baccara Carnival of Ghosts by Black Baccara Poisoned Pudding by Black Baccara