Strawberry Fawn 2022

Strawberry Fawn by Black Baccara
Strawberry Fawn is a new and limited perfume by Black Baccara for women and men and was released in 2022. Limited Edition

HayHay SoilSoil CaramelCaramel StrawberryStrawberry
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Scentwitch, last update on 14.04.2022.

Sweet Strawberries
I only bought a tiny sample of this perfume because I wasn’t so sure about wearing a strawberry scent. I now regret not buying a full dram.

It’s super sweet, but not in a bad way at all. It’s more like an edible sweet, as if someone started eating a strawberry candy and you can smell it, wishing they’d share with you.

The longevity is amazing! And although it’s sweet for a good amount of time, twelve hours later I can smell cedar! I couldn’t believe the transformation! I’m not into woody scents in general, but I have to say this was a pleasant surprise.
I’m buying a large bottle today, as this is a limited edition available only in the spring.
Black Baccara works magick in each formulation and I’m extremely happy for her unbridled skills in the art of perfumery. The world is lucky to have her!

ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
Very sweet—a great spring gourmand!

Popular by Black Baccara

Shamrock Potion by Black Baccara Witch House by Black Baccara The Gables by Black Baccara Lacrimosa by Black Baccara Love is Love by Black Baccara Rumseller by Black Baccara Wilde by Black Baccara Eternal Winter by Black Baccara December's Ghost by Black Baccara Seahorses by Black Baccara Resurrecting Ophelia by Black Baccara Mansion Ghosts by Black Baccara Chocolate Cauldron by Black Baccara Frog's Breath by Black Baccara The Last Carousel by Black Baccara Book Fair by Black Baccara Nosferatu by Black Baccara White Spider by Black Baccara Carnival of Ghosts by Black Baccara Poisoned Pudding by Black Baccara