Garden of Dunice

Garden of Dunice by Black Onyx
7.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Garden of Dunice is a perfume by Black Onyx for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-aquatic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Lily, Aegean wallflower, Peony, Furze, Lichen, Amber

Submitted by Callas, last update on 15.07.2016.

Images Of Mountains And Lush Woods
I picked up a sealed box of this at a local thrift store, having absolutely no idea what it was or who Black Onyx was either, but the cost was ridiculously low, so I figured what the heck. I figured it was a dupe and just had to figure out of what. Garden of Dunice is my first imitation perfume purchase, and frankly, it's not that bad. Buying it actually introduced me to Parfumo.
Trying to research the manufacturer is what led me to this site months ago and I've not looked back since. This is the site where I found it researched. I joined Parfumo that evening and have loved being here ever since.
Garden of Dunice starts out a bit masculine in its presence. It's early, it's morning and there are dark mosses all around the forest floor. It's springtime, the woods are thawing, when leaves are wet and decay is rampant. The heavy undergrowth and massive trees overhead combine to make it dark with little sunshine able to come through the clouds. Then at mid-afternoon, when the sun is high overhead, suddenly there is a break in a clearing and this fragrance smooths into a scent with patchouli and minty spices. This is all greenery, woods, mosses and musks, lush, inviting and very heavy in its presentation. Garden of Dunice is pretty strong in its message, a spray per arm is enough and that lasts for hours.
For times I can't get to my woods, or to the mountains, it's a wonderful scent for images of being there.
After messaging with a very kind Parfumo member that was able to send me German links to this fragrance, I've since found out that it's an imitation of Dune.
How this package made it to America, I'm not sure, but it found its way to me, along with the site of Parfumo.

Popular Black Onyx

Deadly Passion by Black Onyx Springtime Flowers Amore by Black Onyx Falling Star Galaxia by Black Onyx Pistache by Black Onyx Falling Star for Men by Black Onyx Falling Star by Black Onyx Fractious by Black Onyx Springtime Poetry by Black Onyx Springtime Flowers by Black Onyx Yellow Light by Black Onyx Mega Blue by Black Onyx Female Beauty by Black Onyx Bay of Biscay by Black Onyx Flower Power by Black Onyx Shahana Gold by Black Onyx