Oud Al Emarat 2013

Oud Al Emarat by Blend Oud
Oud Al Emarat is a popular perfume by Blend Oud for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPepperPepper CardamomCardamom RosewoodRosewood
Heart Notes Heart NotesOudOud SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla AmberAmber

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 18.06.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Mina33
Dark, duster, fidget spinner...
...Oud al Emarat.
This fragrance I had ordered as a sample on my trip, on which I tried to find out how oud smells. After I could make out in the one or the other fragrance Oud and liked low doses, I dared this attempt here. Well, I can successfully report: I now think I know what oud smells like. Unfortunately, however, I don't like it as much as I hoped.
Oud al Emarat is sinister. I smell extremely animalic and dirty oud out in the top note (where it isn't at all according to the fragrance pyramid) and also in the heart note. It's so dominant that I don't manage to perceive anything else. Only very late in the base do a bit of vanilla and tonka bean come in for my nose and soften the oud a bit, it becomes tamed and slightly creamier but is still dirty and animalic. It's not for me as a result, even though I like the creaminess of the base.
The durability is insane. It lasts and lasts and lasts forever. On clothes I perceive him even several days. The sillage I would rate as moderate at two sprays.
I find him overall rather masculine by the spiciness of the oud and see him particularly suitable on very cold snowy days.
I come with him unfortunately so not at all clear and now have an orphaned sample here. For me, a total mistake. But for Oudliebhaber and brave people who like very very dark fragrances determined just right.

MrC0rnells
TF OUD WOOD ON STEROIDS!!!
I got this beautiful frag today and I love everything about it! Yes. It shares similar notes (from top to base notes) with TF Oud Wood, but this Oud al Emarat is spicier, woodier and more intense with some animalic-leathery undertones!

This is some TF Oud Wood on steroids. It's longer lasting and given its pricing points, you stand to gain more value wise as Oud al Emarat by BlendOud is available in 75ml vs. 50ml of TF Oud Wood!

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Blend Oud

Oud Zanzibar by Blend Oud Sana by Blend Oud Khoul by Blend Oud Gold Oud by Blend Oud Hour by Blend Oud Corona by Blend Oud Oud Sapphire by Blend Oud Ghazal by Blend Oud 7 Moons by Blend Oud Laylaty by Blend Oud Safari by Blend Oud Santal Pondicherry by Blend Oud Sultan / Joy by Blend Oud Mazyon by Blend Oud Mirage by Blend Oud Bark by Blend Oud Tupai Love by Blend Oud Rouh Aoud by Blend Oud Angkor Night by Blend Oud Teeb by Blend Oud