AB by Blood Concept
AB is a perfume by Blood Concept for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is synthetic-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Slate
Heart Notes Heart NotesPebble, Aquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesMetallic notes, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.05.2020.

Pushing the limits
This is the weirdest scent I have ever smelled. It is bizarre and abstract, strange and at times almost repulsive but yet I am drawn to its avant-garde artistry. It is the most unusual out of all four Blood Concept scents for sure. It has the metallic and industrial edge. It smells like nothing in nature. It is like one of those paintings that do not even suppose to reflect something real but more of a reality perceived by a creative artist’s mind.

The first impression is metallic and cold but also a bit fresh. It smells like pool water and shiny stone surface warmed by the sun. It also reminds me of something I would smell in a crazy scientist lab in a science fiction movie. I guess it is this metallic edge that makes it smell so strange. The aldehydes are very light and only appear in the heart notes for me. So it is not a traditional, heavy on aldehydes composition. The scent becomes a bit friendlier as time passes (or perhaps my nose adjusts to it). It becomes strangely fresh, definitely aquatic unisex composition where metallic note is still bizarre but with a pleasant edge. At the same time the scent is not harsh at all but wears gently on my skin. It is artificial but yet it is not a cheap composition. I can smell the artistry and quality in this one. The dry down is the gentlest of all stages. The metallic note is incredibly soft here and the scent becomes much warmer. The sillage is pleasant and the longevity is good.

I normally rate perfumes but I am a bit perplexed with this one. It certainly gets my vote for being interesting and I liked that I had to totally open my mind and get out of my comfort zone for this one. But is it wearable? I honestly do not see myself ever wearing this other than at home for the experience of it. If you are crazy like me about scents and love trying unusual ones, then go a sample of it. But it is definitely not a blind buy material.

HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Smells like wet metal roof on a rainy beach with some eucalyptus trees growing near the shore. Weird...

by Entenradio
by Entenradio

Popular Blood Concept

Black Series - A: Killer Vanilla by Blood Concept Black Series - B by Blood Concept Black Series - B: Magic Amber by Blood Concept Black Series - A by Blood Concept Black Series - 0 by Blood Concept B by Blood Concept 0 by Blood Concept XL - Oxygen Vert by Blood Concept PH - Bright Oudh by Blood Concept Black Series - 0: Cruel Incense by Blood Concept A by Blood Concept Red Series - A: Green Cachemire by Blood Concept +MA by Blood Concept Red Series - 0: Absolute Suede by Blood Concept Red Series - AB: Tokyo Musk by Blood Concept Black Series - AB by Blood Concept Red Series - B: Wonder Tonka by Blood Concept RED+MA by Blood Concept