0 by Blood Concept
0 is a perfume by Blood Concept for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is leathery-synthetic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Caraway
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Thyme
Base Notes Base NotesBirch, Leather, Metallic notes, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.11.2020.

How To Tatort
Here's the thing: Crime scene film crew is in town, and guess whose laundromat the crew is cleaning the blood (ketchup!) stains out of their clothes in. Yeah, right So which perfume fits exactly into this exciting washing time? Yes, exactly
Catering, first camera-wife, daughter of the director, director, co-director, assistant director(+1), actor-driver, sound, prop mistress(+1), and one who wouldn't tell me what she was doing (Holle/Tatort-Portfolio by relevance) were quite taken with my scented aura, and felt inspired to finally make the Hamburg-Tatort good&exciting.
(Broadcast, spring 2022) You'll see.

In view of the fact that I have more or less washed back my radio licence fees (formerly GEZ) ((of several years)) today alone, it was and is my concern and obligation to give something back in the second spin cycle of empathy;
And if it just flushes the invisible, ghostly inspiration through scent, into a goose-pimple, full-moon, addictive inspiration into the crime scene (and coal into my shop), then my job is done.

Very, very dear, washy greetings,
Your wife, Dr. Holle..

Leather and heavy metal
Blood Concept O is a strong leather perfume with metallic notes. I am completely puzzled as to why I do like this one the most out of four Blood Concept scents. This bizarre combination of notes should not work but I find that on my skin this scent is very pleasant and wearable despite its strange qualities. The composition is modern, minimalistic, edgy, empowering and unisex. The leather and metal combination is powerful and direct in this scent. It reminds me of a hard-ass executive in a sleek tailored suite, someone who is confident and not afraid to make tough decisions.

The caraway is an interesting choice for the opening. It is aromatic and spicy layered on the light raspberry note. The leather is obvious and strong right from the start. The metallic note fits the leather note wonderful here. Together they project power and confidence. I do not see much development in this scent. It stays linear and minimalistic. The sillage is pleasant and I like how smooth this scent is on my skin despite its strong character.

I definitely recommend to sample before buying as I am absolutely sure that this scent is not for everyone. But I love the way this scent smells on me. It just works with my skin chemistry, perhaps I am blood type O after all (I don’t know my blood type).

HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Interesting combination of leather and metal.
Reminiscent of "Tuscan Leather", but is cooler and less fruity.

by medicine
by medicine

Popular Blood Concept

Black Series - A: Killer Vanilla by Blood Concept Black Series - B by Blood Concept Black Series - A by Blood Concept Black Series - 0 by Blood Concept B by Blood Concept XL - Oxygen Vert by Blood Concept Red Series - AB: Tokyo Musk by Blood Concept Black Series - B: Magic Amber by Blood Concept PH - Bright Oudh by Blood Concept Black Series - 0: Cruel Incense by Blood Concept A by Blood Concept Red Series - A: Green Cachemire by Blood Concept +MA by Blood Concept Red Series - 0: Absolute Suede by Blood Concept Black Series - AB by Blood Concept AB by Blood Concept Red Series - B: Wonder Tonka by Blood Concept RED+MA by Blood Concept