Blue Waltz

Blue Waltz by Blue Waltz
Blue Waltz is a perfume by Blue Waltz for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

AniseedAniseed Green teaGreen tea VanillaVanilla Spicy notesSpicy notes CinnamonCinnamon

Submitted by LuckyDog, last update on 22.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Adorable as the bottle!
I found a pair of these cute little bottles forgotten at my local drugstore. I find Blue Waltz to be more of a "blue fuzzy blanket" smell actually. It smells like Johnson's baby shampoo! The old original. Not a heavy powdery scent, it's lighter than I expected. Baby shampoo. That mildly powdery, lightly soapy, gently nostalgic scent. i find it great for sick days, or any day I want to feel happy or cozy. The lids on these are in bad shape. If anyone knows a convenient way to fabricate a new lid or something, I'd love to hear suggestions, as one bottle is evaporating due to a cracked lid. The second lid I cracked lightly also. These bottles are old! I can't believe the scent is still so fresh!

1 short view on the fragrance
UnrulyjulieUnrulyjulie 11 days ago
This has just the right balance between sweet, powder, floral, aromatic and spice. A true classic! Don't think the notes listed are correct.

Images