Bellissima 2009

Bellissima by Blumarine
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Bellissima is a perfume by Blumarine for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-woody. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Ginger, Orange, Dew drop
Heart Notes Heart NotesPassion flower, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 01.05.2018.

Tender and Slightly Powdery Peony
Bellissima is pretty, feminine and gentle perfume with a friendly and pleasant personality. I am thinking about a charming girl from a small town, sweet and happy, who enjoys simple things in life. There is absolutely nothing dramatic about this scent but it is lovely and pleasant to wear everyday or to give as a gift.

Bellissima is a simple floral scent with a hint of citrus and sheer, lovely wood base. I usually like citrus openings and this one is so nice. The citrus notes are tender and refreshing. The scent develops into a peony bouquet with a bit of passion flower. I know that many reviewers mentioned passion flower as the main note but to me this is a big and lovely bouquet of peonies. Thankfully I do not find it synthetic or boring as peony note in many other perfumes. It is nice and the light citrus freshness from the top notes floats into the heart and makes this perfume airy and fresh. There is a slight powdery note in the peony bouquet but it does not ruin the scent. It just adds cuteness to the scent – like a cosmetic accessory on a vanity table beside the bouquet of peonies. The base notes are light but pleasant woods. The sillage is close to the skin but it works with the coy personality of this perfume and the scent lasts for a while.

This is a lovely everyday scent. It works well in warmer weather, especially in spring. I recommend it if you prefer girly, floral scents with a gentle personality.

Very similar to Moschino's Funny
I've noticed that many reviews liken Bellissima to other scents on the market. On my skin this fragrance does not smell like Ralph Lauren's Romance, D&G The One or L'eau The One. Instead it smells like an exact copy of Moschino's Funny!

From the sharp, citrusy opening of orange, to the rich peony heart and the musky base, the similarities to Funny! are either intentional or a pure coincidence. With that being said, I'd classify Bellissima as a fruity floral.

The scent is very refreshing and Summery, however I do wish that there were more floral notes here, I want to smell the passion flower note badly.

I don't get much in the way of sweetness here, so perhaps that is a fault of my skin chemistry rather than the scent itself.

I just haven't come to terms with how similar Funny! and Bellissima are. I can only wish that I still had a drop left of Funny! so I could compare the two on either wrist.

I applied Bellissima to a piece of paper where I could clearly smell a sweetened, candy-like raspberry note which does remind me of L'eau The One in some instances. However I can not detect this note on my own skin.

Unfortunately I'm disappointed by Bellissima, since I had expected something a little different and more floral. However as a substitute for Moschino's Funny! I'm not all that disappointed.

by Samy1990
by Samy1990
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Blumarine

Les Eaux Exubérantes - Mon Bouquet Blanc by Blumarine Rosa by Blumarine Blugirl - Jus N°1 by Blumarine Ninfea by Blumarine Dange-Rose by Blumarine Bellissima Acqua di Primavera by Blumarine Bellissima Parfum Intense by Blumarine Innamorata by Blumarine Anna by Blumarine Blugirl - Jus de Fleurs by Blumarine B. Blumarine by Blumarine Innamorata Lovely Rose by Blumarine Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Blumarine Let You Love Me by Blumarine Blumarine II by Blumarine Les Eaux Exubérantes - Cheers on the Terrace by Blumarine