Let You Love Me 2020

Let You Love Me by Blumarine
Let You Love Me is a new perfume by Blumarine for women and was released in 2020. The scent is spicy-powdery. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper, Lavender, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon geranium, Orange blossom, Mugane™
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Lorenox™, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.10.2020.

The protagonists of the advertising campaign are model Jennifer Bianchi and actor Alessandro Fella.

Biker
The chances to love this perfume are good
What a challenge! To write the first comment for a women's perfume as a man.
It is my second sniffing round with this perfume and I think it has good chances to be loved Where do I actually come to comment on this perfume? I bought a men's perfume online in Italy and as a little extra there was a generous sample of 10 ml of this perfume in the package.
Well, I could have just given it to my wife, but then she would have known that I bought perfume "again". So I thought to myself; first test it myself and then give it as a present at the right occasion.
The fragrance really surprised me, as it's not as sweet or fresh as I would have expected from the current "female perfume mainstream", but slightly peppery, tart and fruity and not really sweet. Right from the start a fragrance with recognition potential and which I would not recommend to very young women. It rather speaks for experience, self-confidence and a little bit of boldness. The top note quickly develops into a slightly powdery base that I feel. The silage is really neat and tidy and lasts for about 7 hours and even after that the scent is still very noticeable. The contrasting interplay of vanilla and patchouli gives the fragrance elegance and boldness. One doesn't perceive such a perfume so often and I can imagine how many people twist their necks afterwards.
If I were asked which other perfume the fragrance would remind me of most, it would be Eau des Merveilles. But that's with reservations, because I know relatively few perfumes.

Popular Blumarine

Les Eaux Exubérantes - Mon Bouquet Blanc by Blumarine Rosa by Blumarine Bellissima by Blumarine Blugirl - Jus N°1 by Blumarine Ninfea by Blumarine Dange-Rose by Blumarine Bellissima Acqua di Primavera by Blumarine Bellissima Parfum Intense by Blumarine Innamorata by Blumarine Anna by Blumarine Blugirl - Jus de Fleurs by Blumarine B. Blumarine by Blumarine Innamorata Lovely Rose by Blumarine Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Blumarine Blumarine II by Blumarine Les Eaux Exubérantes - Cheers on the Terrace by Blumarine