Notorious by Boadicea the Victorious

Notorious is a popular perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is smoky-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesYlang-ylang, Cinnamon bark, Saffron, Smoke bush, Sicilian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense, Dark chocolate, Cistus, Castoreum
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedar, Patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Indian sandalwood, Moss, Leather, Amber

Submitted by Aquamonza, last update on 03.12.2019.

8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Conversation with myself
I don't like the scent because it's so expensive.

For much less money you get perfume that comes across more compelling and sympathetic.

But for 150 Euro less it would already be a candidate to buy?

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. He won't win an innovation prize. Smoke, pine needles. A little honey. Wood. And something ethereal that tends toward healing ointment. I had completely different expectations.

Oh, healing ointment! You still only smell healing ointment!

That's not true!

But it's a favor
Probably that bothers me the most.

Maybe I just don't understand.

You can't separate the exaggerated price from the fragrance itself in your evaluation.

Maybe I'm wrong about the scent.

Ok, ok, get over yourself.

What's the matter with me?

No need for a nervous breakdown.

All right, breathe out, breathe in. Not that hard.

Be cool.

Ok.

Do you like what you smell?

Well done is that already.

Would you want to walk around with it?
He's got a little bit of something annoying about him
Healing ointment?

Nah, something's bothering you.

What's your problem anyway? A minute ago you said it was pleasing.

That wasn't me!

Ah, now all of a sudden.

I've got it now! It's too green!

But you like green scents. The greener the better.

Well, tastes change fast.

Don't you see how you lie to yourself?

I have Krizia Uomo when I want to go out into the woods. And I don't want that so often.

It's the most natural forest scent you've ever smelled. Without Krizia silk fur and herbal liqueur.

Well, don't exaggerate.

And it's very portable. People will envy you for your character strength and your taste.

Price is the problem.

Yeah, he's already steep.

Absolutely unjustified.

It stops somewhere.

I bet if you're just looking for something, you'll find an undiscovered pearl that does something similar.
And much cheaper.

It's so generically wooded, there's a lot of stuff.

Right now I don't feel like going to the woods anyway.

That leaves me pretty cold.

Me too.

...

Fancy a hazelnut schnapps?

Och...

Q8baggio 3 years ago
Spicy leathery smokey..bitter from the dark chocolate .. Slightly sweet from the Amber...love love love.+4
10.0
10.0

by Q8baggio
by Q8baggio

Popular Boadicea the Victorious

Ardent by Boadicea the Victorious Energizer by Boadicea the Victorious Intense by Boadicea the Victorious Passionate by Boadicea the Victorious Seductive by Boadicea the Victorious Exotic by Boadicea the Victorious Complex (Eau de Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Nemer by Boadicea the Victorious Invigorating by Boadicea the Victorious Glorious by Boadicea the Victorious Divine by Boadicea the Victorious Imperial by Boadicea the Victorious Blue Sapphire by Boadicea the Victorious Delicate by Boadicea the Victorious Adventuress by Boadicea the Victorious Inquisitive by Boadicea the Victorious Provocative by Boadicea the Victorious Bayswater by Boadicea the Victorious Mayfair by Boadicea the Victorious Explorer by Boadicea the Victorious