Power Collection - Imperial

Power Collection - Imperial by Boadicea the Victorious

Power Collection - Imperial is a popular perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAngelica, Rosewood, Lavender, Birch
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Rose, White jasmine, Freesia
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Labdanum, Indian sandalwood, Patchouli, Cambodian oud, Gaiac wood

Submitted by Fenja, last update on 02.02.2019

9.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
The first time I tried this, I thought it was magnificent. The second time it seemed too "chemical" or synthetic and induced a headache. What was I thinking? I decided to give it a third chance because I know that fragrances can smell different depending on our mood. I liked it again...

There's only one other compelling perfume that can give me a headache, at times, smell like a chemical mess and at other times be completely irresistible: Xerjoff's Alexandria II! That's when I realized these two scents are VERY similar because they share so many notes throughout their composition: Top Notes - lavender, rosewood, Heart Notes - rose, Base Notes - oud, sandalwood.

I love/hate both of these, depending on who shows up: Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?
10.0 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

Best formal scent !!
Boadicea Imperial is something i would always keep in my collection.
I was not sure about before buying but then this perfume grew on my like anything.
At initial sniff i was like yes it is good i mean ok perfume but with the passage of time this perfume changed my mind.Now when ever i have to head for a meeting,I accompany Boadicea Imperial.
The richness in juice makes you feel so confident.
The pathcouli note in this very beatifully added.
Love at first sniff. Lasted 9 hours with good projection so its a winner for me.
Cheers

Lexa 2 years ago
Oud,lavender and a small rose flower somewhere lost in the mix.Elegant,extremly good longevity and projection,but slightly towards man scent+1
Hermesh 4 years ago
Has many facets: woody, oudy, flowery, fruity-sweet and even somewhat fresh (due to angelica, birch).
10.0