Power Collection - Seductive (2010)

Power Collection - Seductive by Boadicea the Victorious

Power Collection - Seductive is a perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMenthol, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosemary, Fir
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Maddin, last update on 25.02.2019

10.0 5.0 10.0 3.0/10
A Lonely Bathroom Experience
After having read the contradicting German comments, I became really curios and swapped samples with Palonera.

The German comments depict a panaroma ranging from sweetness, to raping lumberjacks and magic evenings in a log cabin with francincense and sauna infusions. Apart from sweet, I can see how these impressions come about, but Seductive does something different to me. It beams me into the bathroom, all alone and with a bad cold. I take a bubble bath with spruce needle and eucalyptus (I can’t help it, to me it smells of eucalyptus even though there is no eucalyptus in it). I do not feel seductive at all, I rather need some nursing care. Well, at least the long bath feels good and I finally get up to go out. A cloud of hairspray is around me, not only giving long lasting hold to my hairstyle but also surrounding me by a seemingly never ending sharp stench. It is such a ghastly smell, it makes me stand stiff and erect. Tired from maintaining composure, I return back home. The hairspray has finally dissipated and my body smells oft he bubble bath again, still with hints of eucalyptus – and yes, now I realize – something smokey, something woody which also reminds me of a sauna infusion. I am waiting in vain for a soothing and warming effect, which helps me overcome the feeling of coughing and sneezing misery.

I do not think it is a bad perfume, but I do not have to like it, right? Anyone who wants to buy Seductive should be sure to test it beforehand. It seems to be one of those scents which are considered either top or flop.

by BlueValkyrie