Spirit by Boadicea the Victorious
Spirit is a popular perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant bud, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Rose, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Ylang-ylang, Orange blossom, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Sandalwood, Moss, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by RichardFish, last update on 08.04.2020.

Duftsucht
Memories of yesterday's chypre world..

I don't like to admit it: "Spirit" was a (of course very last :))blind buy here in the souk - despite all attempts to stay strong, I just couldn't resist. A thousand thanks, bussi-buses, bowings, praises and whatever for the nice perfume that parted from the sweetheart at a fair price!
For me, "Spirit" is both soulful and spirited. A wonderfully citric beginning, a wagonload full of flowers and a base for cuddling beautiful! A fragrance I enjoy from the first minute to the last.
With me "Spirit" withdraws after the first spirited greeting with lime and bergamot and remains civilized in my body proximity. Now a splendour of flowers unfolds that is second to none. The comparison with the flower shop of Meggy4you is wonderful, for me it is perhaps rather the famous flower market on the Ile de la Cité in Paris, because every association of flower water is completely missing here. I must confess that I cannot smell a single note, but can only describe this phase as the full blooming life. This abundance miraculously does not result in confusion, but in the weaving together of unsweet (!) flowers - one more beautiful than the other. Despite all its complexity, "Spirit" retains a lightness and lightheartedness that I find irresistible.
Under the bouquet of flowers you can already guess the base - and that's the reason why "Spirit" can't get anything else from me than a clear and unambiguous 10! Earthy-clean, very subtly fresh and mossy and golden-tender amber come to the fore more and more, light balsam sets sparkling accents. The flowers of the heart note and the freshness of the top note continue to float within reach.
What really amazes me: after more than 8 hours the scent has become very close, but still clearly to smell - and still offers a whole kaleidoscope of scent impressions. I have worn "Spirit" since it is in my possession almost daily, at no minute I had the feeling it was too much or inappropriate for me.

A perfectly composed floral fragrance with great addictive potential for lovers of this fragrance!

A Bouquet Of Flowers
With Boadiceas Black Collection - Spirit I enter a flower shop. It is small and bursts almost at the seams, so many different fragrant flowers are collected there. At first it's hard to figure anything out in the densely thundering fragrance carpet. Similar to the tuning in of an orchestra before the performance, in which everything briefly resembles a cacophony, the fragrance finds its way to itself and its centre after only a short time.

With a relaxed smile I go from blossom to blossom. The roses, geraniums and white-flowered plants vie for my favor. Jasmine and tuberose really stand out here and there. Everything else remains very noble and sublime. Very classic. With the power of felt a thousand flowers in the smallest space.

The decision is made and it becomes a bouquet dominated by white flowers. Rose, geranium and jasmine each come as a splash of colour into the traffic jam; an orange blossom into the buttonhole.

I'm seeing a lot more now as I roam the store. The old shelves and fixtures smell of warm, old wood. Radiance in minimally spicy sweetness under all the flower splendour.

Warm with light chords of resin and vanilla and thus offer the welcome counter pool to the exuberant flower magic.

When I leave the shop with the bouquet, a light wind blows and I turn on the collar. The orange blossom tears itself off and flies away, weightless as it is. Protectively I embrace the bouquet and hold it in front of my chest. With every gust of wind he sings for me. Of times long gone and great balls. Of receptions and romantic candlelight. Of love gone and a new beginning. No time without blossoms that spoke for men when words were not enough. Transience, as sacrifice for beauty.

I can recommend Spirit to anyone who likes classic flower scents. He is unisex and certainly seems as fascinating on a woman as he unfolded a special effect on me. One should give it a good quarter of an hour to "tune in" and be economical with the dosage. It has strength and can easily last more than 10 hours on the skin. It invites to a journey through time from radiant and flowery to balsamic and woody

Popular Boadicea the Victorious

Ardent (Eau de Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Inquisitive by Boadicea the Victorious Notorious by Boadicea the Victorious Lavish by Boadicea the Victorious Nemer (Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Imperial by Boadicea the Victorious Vetiver Imperiale by FOUR by Boadicea the Victorious N° - Midnight Degree by Boadicea the Victorious Passionate by Boadicea the Victorious Valiant by Boadicea the Victorious Almas by Boadicea the Victorious Blue Sapphire (Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Intense by Boadicea the Victorious Hero by Boadicea the Victorious Exotic by Boadicea the Victorious Energizer by Boadicea the Victorious Empire by Boadicea the Victorious Lunar by Boadicea the Victorious Invigorating by Boadicea the Victorious Green Sapphire by Boadicea the Victorious