Adventuress by Boadicea the Victorious

Adventuress is a perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.12.2019.

6.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

The tender adventurer
With the Boadiceas, the bottle is always the hurdle for me.
I find them heavy to clumsy - and I have small hands.

But the scents can do something.
No mainstream, but not over-candidate either.
And also not heavy to clumsy - luckily.

The title Abenteuerin appealed to me, because my friend Karin called herself such.

A tender little person with dreamy doe eyes - but with pep and verve.

As a good swimmer she daringly plunged into wild floods and also into wild love adventures.

In love, you can't just wet your feet - that was her motto.
She always gave 100 percent anyway.

Amazing how the little deer easily carried a box of mineral water up the stairs.

In general, she was light-hearted to sympathetically frivolous - which took me away from some pondering.

She was the " courage fish " I the " fear fish ".
We balanced out.

What a wonderful ding ding ding the sparkling wines of Piccolo, who jingled melodically together when they stood in front of my bed in the morning.
Come sweet - morning massage.
Carpe diem.

And that's how I feel the scent.
Positive tuning and good humour.
The fruity taste is rather harsh in the background - and the ginger clears the nose.
Take a deep breath.
Musk shines bright as the morning sun.

How good that she enjoyed life - and I was able to participate in it - because now she is a sparkling star in the evening sky, which I like to look at
5.0/10

Sweetgrass
What? What was that? Oh, the fleeting whiff of a perfume gone by.
Far from being adventurous, this perfume is the spitting image of domesticated and carefully cultivated pleasantness. The opening citruses last only a moment, and while ginger does provide some contrast to the peach, it loses eventually and blends into discreet musky oblivion. Points to Boadicea for sober use of musk (this perfume escapes the laundry detergent genre), but all in all I have yet to encounter a more disappointing name to perfume ratio. Sillage seems to be on the weak side, and the perfume dries down very quickly.

The least I would have expecting was the wild feminine aroma of Xena's old leather armour hanging by the campfire in hostile territory, but I suppose we all have our own ideas of adventure. I do hope Boadicea the Victorious has more interesting perfumes to offer, since this is the first of them that I have tested. Don't get me wrong: it's pretty and pleasant, but it's also far less adventurous than even most other fruity-floral scents around. I have absolutely no idea who decided on the name since it is so far-fetched.

by NannyOgg
by NannyOgg

Popular Boadicea the Victorious

Ardent by Boadicea the Victorious Energizer by Boadicea the Victorious Intense by Boadicea the Victorious Passionate by Boadicea the Victorious Seductive by Boadicea the Victorious Exotic by Boadicea the Victorious Complex (Eau de Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Nemer by Boadicea the Victorious Invigorating by Boadicea the Victorious Glorious by Boadicea the Victorious Divine by Boadicea the Victorious Imperial by Boadicea the Victorious Blue Sapphire by Boadicea the Victorious Delicate by Boadicea the Victorious Inquisitive by Boadicea the Victorious Provocative by Boadicea the Victorious Bayswater by Boadicea the Victorious Mayfair by Boadicea the Victorious Explorer by Boadicea the Victorious Notorious by Boadicea the Victorious