Divine by Boadicea the Victorious
Divine is a perfume by Boadicea the Victorious for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesOrangeOrange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 15.11.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description
for the medicine chest
I admit that I first had to get used to the massive, martial-looking flacons, but Victorious Exotic was then "victorious".

The bottle is now defiant in my collection.

Why not try Divine too?
Maybe the name here is also Program?
I'm afraid not.
Yesterday tried - today tried - no chance.

The aldehydes remain biting, cold and repellent.
A medical impression is created.
The jasmine is by no means bright, but is already withering.
Also the violet does not reach powderiness, but stands on lost position.
Sandal gives smoothness - but no creaminess.

Divine remains impersonal and pragmatic like a medicinal tincture.
I find similarly fragrant mixtures in my medicine chest.

Powdery Violet, Jasmine and Wood in an Ephemeral Swirl
Boadicea the Victorious DIVINE opens with powdery violets and jasmine and ends with more of the same plus a touch of wood. Small wonder, then, that to me, a certified violet-"'ho'", DIVINE is truly DIVINE!

In the interest of truth in sniffin', however, I should explain that you really have to work hard, I mean really make a mess of things (I'm talkin' to you, O "Insolent" Creator) in order for me to reject a violet perfume.

Happily, no such problem here. DIVINE is oh-so-fine. My only regret is that the staying power is oh-so-unimpressive. I blew through my 2.5ml decant in no time!

1 short view on the fragrance
NikolinaNikolina 7 years ago
Soap and clean. It is an innocent perfume, little powdery. Save for everybody who loves soapy perfumes.

Images

11 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Boadicea the Victorious

Ardent (Eau de Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Bodacious by Boadicea the Victorious Valiant by Boadicea the Victorious Lavish by Boadicea the Victorious Imperial by Boadicea the Victorious Amethyst by Boadicea the Victorious Grace by Boadicea the Victorious Hanuman by Boadicea the Victorious Blue Sapphire (Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Inquisitive by Boadicea the Victorious Nemer (Parfum) by Boadicea the Victorious Notorious by Boadicea the Victorious Ambitious by Boadicea the Victorious N° - Midnight Degree by Boadicea the Victorious Passionate by Boadicea the Victorious Almas by Boadicea the Victorious Vetiver Imperiale by FOUR by Boadicea the Victorious Intense by Boadicea the Victorious Consort by Boadicea the Victorious Green Sapphire by Boadicea the Victorious