Cannabis 2019

Cannabis by Bois 1920
Cannabis is a new perfume by Bois 1920 for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCannabis
Heart Notes Heart NotesCannabis, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Cannabis

Submitted by Ravenous, last update on 07.10.2020.

Knock on wood
Bois was included as an extra in the last order.

The scent really surprised me now that I am not really a friend of woods. But I find him partly really nice.

Let's start with a good dose of cannabis. - Contrary to expectations, this scent is not sweetish but tart and is more in the herbal direction rather than delivering a "rush".

The woods are a constant companion. They are dry, slightly smoky/dusty. Head & heart notes are dominated by the herbal scent. It has a certain freshness, possibly due to the patchouli. A rather classic masculine scent, even if it is softer. My bride had also commented immediately: "It smells like old men, take a shower!"

Yeah, I have to agree. Reminiscent of a men's round 55+ Normally I would have showered too, but the woods drew me into their spell. I like wood?!?! "Hang on, he'll change, honey!"
While Head & Heart wasn't as convincing... partly it reminds of the wood in a herbal sauna..., the base notes..., I love them! Especially the next day. This pleasant astringency. Then the gentle smell of wood... Yum Yum! A pity, another perfume where I like some parts totally but the other fragrances don't encourage me to buy. I would have to find a day when the "boss" is not around to wear the fragrance ;)

I thank you Bois in any case! In the future I will pay more attention to woods! Maybe there is one I like after all
Since it was a test filling I dare to say hardly anything about the performance. In any case, it lasted for 9h+ and was mostly only present near the skin.

Mr.Floral

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 months ago
It's all about Cannabis! A well-balanced and unique take on a fresh spicy-green Spring fragrance, balanced by a gentle earthy-woody base.

by BoBoChamp
by BoBoChamp

Popular Bois 1920

Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 Oro 1920 by Bois 1920 Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920 Oltremare (Eau de Parfum) by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 La Vaniglia by Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia by Bois 1920