Rosa di FilareKimono Rose (2010)

Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920

Rosa di Filare is a popular perfume by Bois 1920 for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lychee, Mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBamboo, Bulgarian rose, Lily-of-the-valley, Turkish rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Iris, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by Lila, last update on 16.02.2019

10.0 7.5 8.0/10

Voluptuous Rose
To my nose, the patchouli is every bit as important as the rose in Bois 1920 LE VOLUTTUOSE KIMONO ROSE. So it's true: voluptuous is indeed the key word to this composition! I was fortunate to receive a sample of this gorgeous creation from the generous Guusje, who raved with good reason about this perfume. (See her review and YouTube video, below...)

What I find surprising is that no one else is comparing this creation to Frédéric Malle PORTRAIT OF A LADY or Juliette Has A Gun LADY VENGEANCE or VENGEANCE EXTREME or Heeley HIPPIE ROSE, which is probably the closest of all. There really is a lot of patchouli in here--am I perhaps hyposmic to that note? Well, in any case, it smells splendid. Perhaps a bit too voluptuous for me to don in public, but at home it's a dream come true! All I need is a pink silk kimono, and I'm set.
9.0/10

Perfect Rose
On my hunt for the perfect rose scent I stumbled upon some real great ones.
But Kimono Rose to me is what I hoped all other rose scents would have been...
I love it so much!
It is not too sweet, not to prominent but has decent silage, longevity on my skin is about 4 hours and the notes just compliment each other so great.
Perfect rose for all kind of occasions and well worth it's price tag.

Hermesh 4 years ago
Fresh and fruity Rose, very light despite underlying patchouli. The freshness is a bit loud. Name amplifies association with spring in Japan.
5.0

by Beautycase
by Beautycase

Popular Bois 1920

La Vaniglia by Bois 1920 Oltremare by Bois 1920 Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920 Come La Luna by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920 Sandalo e Thé by Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920