Notturno Fiorentino (2010)

Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920

Notturno Fiorentino is a popular perfume by Bois 1920 for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Enzo Galardi

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian jasmine, Blackcurrant, Turkish rose
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Musk, Tonka bean, Cedarwood

Submitted by Fran, last update on 22.02.2020.

6.0 6.0 6.0/10

Nickhun1
Please don't hit me, I come in peace!
I admit it, I'm an advertising victim! It just has to fit, words like sexy, attractive, seductive and compliment catcher attract me like moths to light. I really have enough fragrances, I've tested quite a few, no matter, from mainstream to niche, everything. I usually go for the good old mainstreamer. I don't know what it is. I really do my best to at least begin to smell all the exquisite raw materials that are mentioned here at Parfumo, not only for this fragrance. Mostly without crowning success, unfortunately. I don't take it too seriously, though. It's supposed to be fun. :-D

The comments on this fragrance had sounded divine, as if it was made for me! Even though I know that most of my blind purchases or the umpteenth bottling to try, mostly go wrong, I just can't help it. Many thanks to the nice perfuma that allowed me to bottle the Notturno Fiorentino. Otherwise it would have backfired as a blind purchase.

I'll start, it won't be too long:

The top note shows itself on my skin extremely tart and citric! Well, at least I can check off the bergamot. A little pepper knocks briefly, leaves immediately and gives the command to a very dark and buttoned up rose. Nothing juicy, nothing fruity, what a shame. The tonka bean has the last word, but it gets a good deal of the wood, which could actually be cedar, neatly overprezzled. All this bids farewell to my skin, with a masculine touch, after a short time. Normally everything I don't like that much has a murderous sillage and durability, here everything keeps within limits. Although the pink bottle calls " Hello Ladies", he didn't mean me, I just smell something that I think could be something for the more open-minded gentleman.

But I'm not giving up hope. I will continue to make my blind purchases, add my mustard and continue to train my nose diligently. To all of you who love the fragrance, I grant it to you from the bottom of my heart and I mean no harm...I will try it again in spring, maybe it just needs some warmth with my skin chemistry. Who knows.....
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

nightly romantic stroll
A meeting in a café: the feet ache slightly after a stroll through the city - as enchanting as Florence is; the kicks were probably not quite so fitting! Or is the cat's head patch just woman-unfriendly?
Natural sandals: typical woman!
The espresso is alive and the charismatic gentleman at the next table is ready for "a little flirtation"!
Florence unpacks its magic: "Perché no?" says the moment!
"Sì, con Piacere!" I say!

The old town alleyways are not necessarily suitable for sales, but the evening still entices to exuberance.
The city's gardens generously spray their scents: bergamot - fresh and invigorating, wafting easily through the night! A good portion of black pepper makes the darkness crackle: there is light flickering in the air!
Jasmine and Turkish rose whisper quietly and entice on their way away in the beginning night: Fragrance clouds float flatteringly through the old alleys - they whisper, they entice: Venus accompanies the nightly stroll ...
The walk leads to a small patecceria: it is still open!
What sweet temptation lives there - vanilla: heavy, sensual and warm and the magic of the tonka bean unite to a tender embrace: sweet temptation spreads!
The following kisses are sweet, a little sticky and promise a romantic night: una Notte dolcissima!
A night that is interspersed with the silky softness of spicy cedar wood and a lot of musk: "Aroma aromatico" is the order of the day!

The magic of such a night is captured in "Notturno Fiorentino"; refined, warm and cocky!
Only really "a little Flirtation" - nothing serious; a night full of romance and enchanting fragrance development spreads: tender smile, temptation - nocturnal secret between two people!
No big emotions, no deep passions I find here - just an entertaining, playful night full of Florentine magic!
Nice, friendly - a loving charming companion shows up: "Tonight or never!"
An enchanting night in Florence was captured in a bottle and corresponding fragrance and makes you smile: una notte di amore!
Every woman should experience such a night - una Notte Amore!

Hermesh 5 years ago
Tender flowery vanilla powder with a fruity note. Feminine and sensual.
5.0

by Lasisa
by Lasisa
by Zora
by Zora
kitschig, rosa und süß, aber garantiert ohne Kalorien!!
by IrisNobile
.... italienische Wahlverwandtschaft :) .....
by BlueValkyrie
by Fran
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Bois 1920

Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 La Vaniglia by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920 Come La Luna by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sandalo e The by Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 Verde di Mare by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920