Oltremare 2011Eau de Parfum

Oltremare (Eau de Parfum) by Bois 1920
Oltremare (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Bois 1920 for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Enzo Galardi

Submitted by BlaqueBeat, last update on 11.08.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920, which differs in concentration.

Oltremare Bois 1920 dream journey into infinity
The bottle is a statement for this fragrance. Deep sea blue, for me a symbol of infinity and freedom, the view into the distance, the blue of the sea blurring with the blue of the sky. Is there an end? No, our spirit does not know infinity and neither does the sky. For that the wind carries me into this infinite distance. Do you know the dream of flying? The feeling of taking off like a feather, like a bird. Everything becomes small and insignificant. This lightness, I can escape from everything, I can achieve everything...
A great fresh note that is for me here composed of lemon, orange and bergamot. In addition this maritime spice by juniper, which is woody and fresh at the same time, as well as a fresh and tart rhubarb note.
But there are also floral notes that remain discreet and unobtrusive and do not weigh down the maritime freshness of the fragrance.
I get lost in this smell. I just feel carefree and free. As if I am standing on a cliff, the salt air blows around me, the sound of the sea carries me away...like a meditation, a dream journey...

by Noche27
by Noche27

Popular Bois 1920

Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 Oro 1920 by Bois 1920 Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 La Vaniglia by Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia by Bois 1920 Oro Nero by Bois 1920