Relativamente Rosso 2013

Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920
Relativamente Rosso is a popular limited perfume by Bois 1920 for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Arnoway. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Enzo Galardi

Top Notes Top NotesMay rose absoluteMay rose absolute FrankincenseFrankincense SugarSugar
Heart Notes Heart NotesEverlasting flowerEverlasting flower DavanaDavana SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla Black amberBlack amber

Submitted by Ronin, last update on 30.07.2022.

This fragrance is part of the "Limited Art Collection".

1 in-depth fragrance description
A memory...
It's Saturday morning and I enter my grandparents' house. Ah, the familiar smell of old furniture, dried fruit and flowers. I look into my grandfather's carpentry shop. The hello stays in my throat. Well, he's having a drink there again - Grandpa, you you you! On a freshly painted table... Grandma's trouble is coming soon!
No, I'm not gonna bother him with his glass right away. The smell of fudge attracts me to my grandmother. Of course she makes a cake. For their golden anniversary together! And Grandpa picked the cognac somewhere.
I hope my grandma didn't find the scent I had chosen with my grandfather for so long last week! "She likes the ancient ones, you know, my girl?"
And I am greeted by a grandmother who smells of sugar and a bit of church: "Do you want to lick caramel, my little rose?"
I open my eyes. That was a beautiful return to the past... And the smell of wood, varnish and a touch of alcohol accompanies my unwanted getting up.

Cozy, inviting, fluffy warmth
This is my impression on Relativamente Rosse every time I try it.
This perfume has a dense and well-blended arrangement but it presents so soft and minimal.
It's a resinous sweet incense fragrance with floral base. Dry, grown, calm and gentle and wealthy...
8/10

3 short views on the fragrance
BielwenassBielwenass 2 years ago
Like a feminine version of Vento nel Vento. I like it, but it pales in comparison to the aforementioned perfume.
GorgiaGorgia 2 years ago
Immortelle combine with a creamy sandalwood and a chocolate or orris,amber and musk.Definitively one of the best Bois 1920 in my opinion.
ZmoneauxZmoneaux 6 years ago
Dry incensed rose, syrup crusted ham(immortelle is funky like that), and salty ambergris. A really great, intriguing mapled incense floral.

Images

13 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Bois 1920

Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 Oro 1920 by Bois 1920 Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Oltremare (Eau de Parfum) by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Oro Nero by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 Elite IV by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Paranà by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 Magia by Bois 1920