Sutra Ylang (2005)

Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920

Sutra Ylang is a perfume by Bois 1920 for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is spicy-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Enzo Galardi

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Laurel, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation, Rose, Violet, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Tree moss, Benzoin

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 08.08.2019

10.0 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Special ylang
I found this censer-like, light flowery scent really outstanding and special. I would say, ylang is really the nearest association, but I can't find this note in the list.
I had once a shower gel with patchouli. Strange to say but it was more likely to incense than to patchouli. If I would add ylang-ylang to that fragrance, I would get something like SUTRA YLANG.

Till the base I wanted to buy a full bottle. Sadly it changed a lot on my skin. When a light/spicy perfume works not well on my skin, I smell paprika. It happened again. So unfortunately I can not wear this perfume with its weird and false end.

SUTRA YLANG was placed in the unisex category rightfully. Sillage and endurance are proper.

Hermesh 4 years ago
Because of laurel, flowers (carnation, ylang) smell spicy and not common. Thanks to moss, the ambery-woody base is quite exciting as well.
5.0

Popular Bois 1920

Oltremare (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 La Vaniglia by Bois 1920 Dolce di Giorno by Bois 1920 Notturno Fiorentino by Bois 1920 Come L'Amore (Eau de Toilette) by Bois 1920 Vetiver Ambrato by Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale by Bois 1920 Real Patchouly by Bois 1920 Classic 1920 by Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso by Bois 1920 Come La Luna by Bois 1920 Come Il Sole by Bois 1920 Rosa di Filare / Kimono Rose by Bois 1920 Sutra Ylang by Bois 1920 Vento nel Vento by Bois 1920 1920 Extreme by Bois 1920 Sandalo e The by Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia by Bois 1920 Vento di Fiori by Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920