Central Park 2004

Central Park by Bond No. 9
Central Park is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-green. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesBasilBasil
VervainVervain
Heart Notes Heart NotesWater jasmineWater jasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesBlue Atlas cedarBlue Atlas cedar
Kashmiri muskKashmiri musk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.04.2020.

Bitter Greens and Linden Blossom
I first reviewed Bond no. 9 CENTRAL PARK based on a purse spray more than a year ago at another fragrance website. Having owned a bottle for a while, it's time to reaffirm our vows.

Wow, I love this stuff, especially on hot days such as we sometimes have in Boston during the summer. I fondly recall walking to the library in 92F weather and being entirely enveloped in a big cloud of bitter greens and linden blossom. There is something slightly edgy and almost too loud about this basil-rich, lightly floralized (lily-of-the-valley) composition, but it manages to stay just short of going too far. CENTRAL PARK is neither masculine nor feminine to my nose. It is also not a typical green offering—I'd call this creation sui generis. A very original composition indeed.

In the interest of truth in reviewing, I should disclose that I only wear this perfume in the heat. In fact, one day last winter when I took a whiff of it, I found it not at all appealing. But for the summertime, it's a winner in my perfume book!

by Dawg
by Zauber600
by SvetlanaG
by SvetlanaG

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9