Central Park (2004)

Central Park by Bond No. 9

Central Park is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Verbena
Heart Notes Heart NotesWater jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesBlue cedar, Kashmir musk, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.06.2019.

7.5 7.0/10

Bitter Greens and Linden Blossom
I first reviewed Bond no. 9 CENTRAL PARK based on a purse spray more than a year ago at another fragrance website. Having owned a bottle for a while, it's time to reaffirm our vows.

Wow, I love this stuff, especially on hot days such as we sometimes have in Boston during the summer. I fondly recall walking to the library in 92F weather and being entirely enveloped in a big cloud of bitter greens and linden blossom. There is something slightly edgy and almost too loud about this basil-rich, lightly floralized (lily-of-the-valley) composition, but it manages to stay just short of going too far. CENTRAL PARK is neither masculine nor feminine to my nose. It is also not a typical green offering—I'd call this creation sui generis. A very original composition indeed.

In the interest of truth in reviewing, I should disclose that I only wear this perfume in the heat. In fact, one day last winter when I took a whiff of it, I found it not at all appealing. But for the summertime, it's a winner in my perfume book!

by Zauber600
by Zauber600
by Sherapop
by Sherapop
by SvetlanaG
by SvetlanaG

Popular Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 New York Amber by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9