Chelsea Flowers 2003 Eau de Parfum

Chelsea Flowers (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9
Chelsea Flowers (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

White peonyWhite peony
White hyacinthWhite hyacinth
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.10.2021.

2.5

Hair Conditioner Floral with an Addictive Appeal
A most appealing soapy floral is what Bond no 9 CHELSEA FLOWERS is to my nose. Actually, it seems very close to a hair conditioner floral, though I have not been able to narrow down exactly which hair conditioner. It's not Garnier Fructis, nor Pantene. Could it be L'oreal Vive (the red bottle)? Don't know, but somehow I love the opening of this composition anyway.

In fact, I have what may be an irrational reaction to the initial application of this perfume. Yes, I really think that it smells like some hair conditioner in my past, and yet together with the mélange of florals--which my nose cannot tease out individually, so strong is the hair conditioner note--it actually induces in me a sense of excitement perhaps not unlike Gwyneth Paltrow's ecstatic engagement with Creed SPRING FLOWER.

But I do not believe that CHELSEA FLOWERS is a facsmile or copycat of SPRING FLOWER. I think that it's closer to a cross between something like SPRING FLOWER and one of the hair conditioner frags in the D&G Anthology series.

Nonetheless, I like it--a lot! The only reason I won't be adding CHELSEA FLOWERS to my collection is because it has the worst staying power of any of the Bond no 9 edps I've tried to date. Given the speed with which I drained my purse spray, I just cannot justify indulging my irrational fondness for the opening of this fragrance. For it dwindles to nearly nothing in a matter of minutes, leaving me reaching for a refresher again and again...

This is an oddity for a Bond no 9 perfume, which generally have a lot of oomph, projection, and excellent longevity. Am I suffering perhaps from olfactory fatigue? On ne sait jamais... Maybe I should just go wash my hair.

by Kwad
by Kwad
by Sherapop
by Sherapop
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Liberty Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village by Bond No. 9