Eau de Noho (2003)

Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9

Eau de Noho is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production.

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesMimosa, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Green moss, Cashmere wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.05.2019

7.5 7.5 10.0 8.0/10

My First Shimmery Violet
Shimmery violet perfumes now abound: Balenciaga PARIS, Tom Ford VIOLET BLONDE, Dsquared2 SHE WOOD, the list continues to grow. The first perfume in this category which I ever tried was Bond no 9 EAU DE NOHO, and I love it still today, as I approach the bottom of my 100 ml bottle. (I won't actually be running out anytime soon because a while back I picked up a tester back-up.)

So why do I love this composition so? It certainly does not hurt that I love violets, but the story does not end with violets. The differences between this sort of composition and the many beautiful and natural-smelling violet soliflores in a more-or-less nineteenth-century style, including Borsari VIOLETTA DI PARMA, Berdoues VIOLETTES DE TOULOUSE, L'Artisan Parfumeur VERTE VIOLETTE, and Histoires de Parfums BLANC VIOLETTE, are many.

First, there is the glistening shimmery quality, which to me is like a coating of shellac has been applied to the violets--though fortunately they do not smell like shellac! Then there is a significant yellow powdery mimosa note, which adds richness. In addition, I believe that linden blossom is present here (and Michali agrees with me, see below), though it is not listed among the notes. I believe that it is the linden which really makes EAU DE NOHO stand out from the crowd.

To me EAU DE NOHO is the most natural of the shimmery violets, and although I like all of them to some degree, this one is my favorite, hands down. It also has excellent longevity and wafts so beautifully that I love to wear it when running around town.
7.5 7.5 5.0 10.0/10

Beautiful Linden blossom
Main note is Linden.
Lovely.
On me it is green,clean,fresh,soapy
and a bit bitter
compair to Tiluel d`Orsay.
Close to the body.
Beautiful air of spring

I love it.
I also love Tiluel.

KingPin 105 days ago
Fresh, sparkling flowers. The kind of scent that makes you happy! (Not for men, highly feminine).
6.0

by Frlsmilla
by Frlsmilla

Popular Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 New York Amber by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9