Eau de Noho 2003

Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9
Eau de Noho is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMimosa, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Moss, Cashmere wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.08.2020.

Blauemaus
Sunny yellow in the flacon
If I were to assign a colour to this wonderful fragrance, it would be yellow. Sunny yellow. Really fat sunny yellow! You can literally feel the warm sunrays on your skin
Here I really smell absolutely no synthetics, not even a hint.

What I smell:
- Sun
- Heat
- flowering bushes with yellow mimosa blossoms, plus wood and a little shrubbery

One really has the impression of standing in the middle of a flowering bush or at least right next to it.

The green impression comes from the violet leaf, I think. Even though the woods are only listed in the base, I can smell everything right from the start. The scent doesn't change much, but is very linear. I don't perceive any tangerine at all, the rest I do. Beautifully harmoniously coordinated. Nothing stands out or pushes itself into the foreground. Okay, nothing but the mimosa. *g* It clearly plays the leading role here and it's almost a soliflor for me. With me this Bond was love at first sight. It lasts about 8 hours without being obtrusive or too intense at the beginning.

Really charming.
Catch a falling star
Yesterday a Bond star fell into my lap - just like the "Sterntaler" girl in the fairy tale of the same name.

And I have to admit that I also collect the Bond Stars diligently, because they are always pleasing, facing and friendly.

They are also of high quality and good durability.

So Noho also fits perfectly into my " starry sky ".

Sterntaler stands on a mossy soft meadow surrounded by violets - and catches the shining stars in her shirt.
The delicate mimosa emphasizes the fragility of this fairy tale figure.
The tangerine keeps the fragrance aquatic, and from the edge of the forest, woody notes waft across.

A fairytale scene - accompanied by a fairytale scent - which invites you to dream.

The Sterntaler girl sings softly :
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
save it for a rainy day.

I'm happy to take her advice.

Music by Perry Como.

My First Shimmery Violet
Shimmery violet perfumes now abound: Balenciaga PARIS, Tom Ford VIOLET BLONDE, Dsquared2 SHE WOOD, the list continues to grow. The first perfume in this category which I ever tried was Bond no 9 EAU DE NOHO, and I love it still today, as I approach the bottom of my 100 ml bottle. (I won't actually be running out anytime soon because a while back I picked up a tester back-up.)

So why do I love this composition so? It certainly does not hurt that I love violets, but the story does not end with violets. The differences between this sort of composition and the many beautiful and natural-smelling violet soliflores in a more-or-less nineteenth-century style, including Borsari VIOLETTA DI PARMA, Berdoues VIOLETTES DE TOULOUSE, L'Artisan Parfumeur VERTE VIOLETTE, and Histoires de Parfums BLANC VIOLETTE, are many.

First, there is the glistening shimmery quality, which to me is like a coating of shellac has been applied to the violets--though fortunately they do not smell like shellac! Then there is a significant yellow powdery mimosa note, which adds richness. In addition, I believe that linden blossom is present here (and Michali agrees with me, see below), though it is not listed among the notes. I believe that it is the linden which really makes EAU DE NOHO stand out from the crowd.

To me EAU DE NOHO is the most natural of the shimmery violets, and although I like all of them to some degree, this one is my favorite, hands down. It also has excellent longevity and wafts so beautifully that I love to wear it when running around town.

Beautiful Linden blossom
Main note is Linden.
Lovely.
On me it is green,clean,fresh,soapy
and a bit bitter
compair to Tiluel d`Orsay.
Close to the body.
Beautiful air of spring

I love it.
I also love Tiluel.

KingPinKingPin 20 months ago
Fresh, sparkling flowers. The kind of scent that makes you happy! (Not for men, highly feminine).

by Frlsmilla
by Frlsmilla

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9