H.O.T. Always 2003

H.O.T. Always by Bond No. 9
H.O.T. Always is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for men and was released in 2003. The scent is spicy-leathery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Robertet

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Tarragon, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Civet

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.04.2013.

The Head of a Civet Cat, on the Torso of a Bull
I initially thought from the emanations off the top of my sample vial that Bond no 9 H.O.T. Always was going to be a rich patchouli frag. But that impression was swiftly defeated when upon application a wild beast suddenly emerged on the scene out of nowhere--or, rather, out of that forest of patchouli. This unexpected creature is similar to a centaur, well, except that it has the head of a civet cat and the torso of a bull. Hang on, you're in for quite a ride if you dare to don this powerful potion!

This is dark, heavy leather, oily and dirty, so H.O.T. (heavily over the top?) Always must ALWAYS be sparingly applied. Basically, you should conduct yourself as though this were perfume, not edp--and I dare say that a bottle will last several light years!

This stuff is like none of the other Bond no 9 creations that I have tried, and perhaps, unlike their genteel universal (or unisex or omnisex) frags, an overtly masculine elixir such as H.O.T. might be best suited for that rather narrow cross-section of ladies who adorn themselves with whips and chains, nail corsets and the like.

Okay, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but as indubitable evidence of the roughness of this diamond, I offer this: upon sniffing my wrist, my cat licked his lips! As for mild-mannered little me, I'll have to tame this beast with some rose...
----------
Addendum:

I need to report an update. I was sent this perfume in error (it was in the box of the one I had ordered), and I decided to give it another try. To my surprise, I have found that it is strangely addictive. I still do not find it suitable to wear in public, but at home it has become a guilty pleasure...

by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Brooklyn by Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9