I Love New York for All (2011)

I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9

I Love New York for All is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lily-of-the-valley, Pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffee bean, Cocoa, Chestnut
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Patchouli, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.04.2019

Coffee & Cacao Mix...
This is the first fragrance I've sampled from Bond No. 9. I must say I've been pleasantly surprised. This is a lovely gourmand scent that (to my nose) is a mix of cocoa powder and ground coffee beans, with hints of vanilla, leather, sandalwood & black pepper.

It opens up to my nose with a blast of bergamot and black pepper, but this lasts only for an instant. It then begins to develop into a cocoa powder base, with hints of vanilla, musk, sandalwood and leather. I can see the lily-of-the-valley complimenting the "powdery" feel in the mid and base but everything here is so well blended that it's hard to pick out individual notes as easily as you would with some other fragrances.

So, in conclusion... an incredibly well made fragrance and one which does give value for money. I say this because it lasts extremely well on skin and even longer on clothes. I even showered and it was still there! As for occasions, I think this would probably do well in cooler weather/cooler seasons. It's a great addition to your collection if you're someone looking for a well-made fragrance with a gourmand angle to it. Overall a very nice scent at a (compared to their other line up) a decent price fro the quality you get. I would recommend sampling first, unless you are a gourmand fragrance lover.
5.0 7.5 7.0/10

A Latte with a slice of Chocolate Cake
Just when I thought I couldn't handle yet another gourmand on the market, I Love New York For All has come along and managed to weave its way into my heart. It's much better than I expected, and perfectly unisex. All in all, it's a very hard fragrance to fault.

When I say that it's perfect for both men and women, I mean that it has universally likable qualities. There is nothing overly sweet in this composition, which I am very grateful for. The coffee and chocolate accords, in other words, are quite tame although dominant throughout the composition.

I get quite a creamy vibe from I Love New York For All. If I were to sit down in an exquisite cafe, decorated with all works of art, and order a slice of rich chocolate cake and a latte with one sugar, that would pretty much sum up this fragrance and how I believe it is portrayed. I find it strangely addictive and very alluring on the skin.

If my boyfriend and I were living together, I would most likely talk him into investing in a bottle of I Love New York For All with me. We would share it of course, but I know I would use most of it up myself. I'm a sucker for all things chocolatey and vanillary. Essentially, this fragrance is a gourmand for grown-ups.

The drydown introduces a slightly darker approach with thick, heady patchouli, syrupy rum and shiny leather. All three stages of this fragrance's development are seamlessly linked, creating a smooth, beautiful yet complex blend.

The longevity could have been a little better, but for what it's worth, it lasted a good five hours at least. The sillage can be pretty strong at first, but you'll notice that once it's settled, the projection seems to be a lot quieter. My only gripe with I Love New York For All is that it is a flanker. I think this one deserves a better name and its own spotlight.

by Amylovesyou
by Darkwhite
by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland

Popular Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 New York Amber by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Her by Bond No. 9