I Love New York for Earth Day 2012

I Love New York for Earth Day by Bond No. 9
I Love New York for Earth Day is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom waterOrange blossom water
OrchidOrchid
TangerineTangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris rootOrris root
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
TuberoseTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
OakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.09.2020.

Tuberose, I repeat: Tuberose
Bond no 9 I LOVE NEW YORK EARTH DAY, to my surprise, is a big tuberose perfume. I think that someone in the marketing department must have mixed up the EARTH DAY and the MOTHERS, because this tuberose would have gone perfectly in the pink and that citrus floral would have been great in this green bottle. The problem is that many mothers prefer very floral, feminine perfumes, which EARTH DAY is, and some guys may have purchased EARTH DAY and been surprised to discover that it's a friend of FRACAS, while they might have been happier with the resinous citrus mixed with lighter florals in MOTHERS.

In any case, EARTH DAY smells very nice to me, because and only because: I Love Tuberose (not NY)! (-; As I find generally to be the case with Bond no 9, the longevity and sillage are excellent. The tuberose is greenish, but not in the sense of vegetal, as in Frédéric Malle CARNAL FLOWER, which I wore again recently and decided that I don't really like. The tuberose in EARTH DAY is unabashedly feminine: big, billowy, and intense, but a bit less diva-ish than Robert Piguet FRACAS. I like this a lot, but it is really and truly a composition for tuberose lovers only!

by Blauemaus
by Blauemaus

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9