I Love New York for Marriage Equality 2012

I Love New York for Marriage Equality by Bond No. 9
I Love New York for Marriage Equality is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Nutmeg, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.11.2019.

Cedar Perfection!
I have never found a cedar-based fragrance that is more perfect that this one. Other than the wood notes, the other notes enhance the cedar, not overwhelm it. Smells like I'm walking in a Midwestern forest in the summer. Generally I find Bond perfumes to smell too chemical, but I love this one.

Overlaps with Andy Warhol...
My impression is that these I LOVE NEW YORK series perfumes from Bond no 9 are a product of modular perfuming, using building blocks from some of the other already launched perfumes. In the case of FOR MARRIAGE EQUALITY, I'm catching some serious wafts of something like a pared-down version of ANDY WARHOL (the purple bottle with Warhol's image on it). So, yes, incense, purple plum, and various and sundry woody elements and other orientalia.

This smells pretty good. It is less fruity than ANDY WARHOL (no peach here), somewhat less rich (no labdanum, either) and I imagine that most people who buy this particular installment in the line-up are not going to be perfume connoisseurs and will have no experience with most, if any, of the perfumes from this house. No harm done, is my view on the matter. If Bond no 9 needs to come up with these sorts of gimmicks to stay solvent, then that's fine with me. The quality is still better than most mainstream designer flankers.

by Exciter76
by Exciter76
by Miaw2
by Miaw2
by Barker
by Barker

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9