New York Nights 2017

New York Nights by Bond No. 9
New York Nights is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Carnation, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes, Marine notes, Patchouli, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesCoffee, Caramel

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.09.2020.

4.5
Duftsucht
Sometimes beauty is only flacon-deep....
Even before I've opened the bottle, one thing is already starry for me: It's a smooth 10! This combination of blue star and colorful silhouette of New York at night is simply beautiful. He's a catchy trigger for me, too. Joan Baez's "Oh, Twinkle twinkle little star, did you ever wonder who you are, and do you think that life is just a Belushi movie..." from "James and the Gang" makes an endless loop in my brain and I decide to listen to the CD again. Optimal conditions for "New York Nights", one should assume.
But then I let the fragrance out of its flacon and the disaster takes its course.
I love New York and was lucky to be there relatively often for some time. The city really doesn't deserve this smell!! For me, New York Nights is an incredibly synthetic and artificial start. A deliberate, pretentious mixture of sticky-sweetish and salty-aquatic, which is difficult to endure. He's not developing any better in my nose either. There are also some (also quite artificial) flowers, which I find stuffy - in the background a note becomes more and more penetrating, which I would describe as over-scented "Salted caramel" chocolate. How often, when you don't really love a fragrance, it is blessed with an excellent shelf life and a killer silage....
I am reacting to Bond No 9s olfactory capture of one of my favorite cities snuffs. For me, the fragrance is like a brightly coloured pseudo plastic Barbie version of the New York I learned to love, the down-to-earth, lively, relaxed, hectic, self-confident and beautiful New York - full of heart-rending dark corners, with its extreme contrast between poor and obscene rich. Of course I expect too much from a fragrance, but this bond with its aggressive intentional artificiality gets on my nerves - and brings me to the brink of nausea.
"New York Nights was the first Bond No. 9 fragrance I tested. Sometimes, when I don't really like the first fragrance of a brand that I get in front of my nose, my hunting instinct wakes up and I test the perfumes up and down. But here I am really scared off, I suspect that the synthetic note of Bond No 9 could be the program.

HermeshHermesh 2 years ago
Mix of white flowers, vanilla, caramel and some coffee results in dense deep sweetness. Overall, the scent appears heavy but not overloaded.

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9