Nouveau Bowery 2003

Nouveau Bowery by Bond No. 9
7.5 / 10 11 Ratings
Nouveau Bowery is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-green. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes BasilBasil BergamotBergamot LimeLime Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange ThymeThyme
Heart Notes Heart Notes LilyLily KingwoodKingwood
Base Notes Base Notes OakmossOakmoss Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli VetiverVetiver
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.10.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Helpful Review 3
Long, long time ago!!!!
Some years ago I visited Hamburg and with it the wonderful shopping mile with the Alsterhaus. The perfumery fascinated me: hundreds of exotic, unusual fragrances and brands were available there. At that time, Euro 200.00 for one fragrance was unthinkable. An extremely service-oriented employee sprayed Nouveau bowery on me, among other things.
My nose stuck to the back of my hand: exceptionally fresh green woody. Shortly before the gates closed, I returned and invested in Bond N° 9, proudly carrying the trophy home.
Now the fresh scent is back and 'Goggle' has been activated. I would find it on Amazon.com. Ordered in America, within 6 days the package was there, no customs, no trallala. I was thrilled
So the first spray: smells like a glass of water with ice, basil leaves and and a little bit hot like freshly cut pressed limes. I notice a slight cucumber note, which somehow reminds me of a Caipirinha.

Nouveau Bowery is a fun, bright and cheerful fragrance with an excellent composition and by far one of the best lime notes I have ever experienced. Also reminds me of a light lime ice cream on a stick.
The heart and base notes are green woody with a shot of vetiver. Very long-lasting.
Finally got everything right. Smells also delicious at this 20° summer.
Test him!

patchouli + lily + greens = yum!
No one ever seems to talk about this beauty from Bond no 9. Perhaps it is too eccentric. It falls about half-way between their H.O.T. ALWAYS, with all of its luscious and chewy patchouli, and CENTRAL PARK, which features lots of bitter greens and linden.

Here the greens are bitter, but the featured flower is lily. There is no leather in this mix, but there is some oakmoss. The patchouli is quite a bit lighter than in H.O.T. ALWAYS, but it is still detectable and yummy, and somehow I find this unorthodox blend to be quite succulent.

The sillage is pretty big and the juice itself is quite potent, what I often find to be the case with Bond no 9. When they say "eau de parfum" they really mean it, and many of their edps are stronger than other houses' extraits or parfums.

Despite my personal love of this intriguing composition, I must advise a skin test for anyone considering a full bottle. Why? Because I suspect that depending upon a variety of factors this might end up too acrid or even slightly sour on some people. On me it's a dream, but I wouldn't want to smell this, say, on a guy at a gym. No offense intended. ;-)

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Bond No. 9

Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9