Saks Fifth Avenue for Her 2007

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her by Bond No. 9
Saks Fifth Avenue for Her is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Tuberose
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 31.03.2020.

Nihil Sub Sole Novum Est (QED)
Those who headed to Harrods on a quest for flowers but found themselves surrounded by endless belts and bags would do well to mosey on over to Saks, Bond no 9 SAKS FOR HER, to be more precise.

I always knew that amongst Bond no 9's dozens of offerings there must be a BWF (big white flower) fragrance, and in SAKS FOR HER I have found it: tuberose, gardenia, and jasmine commingling amicably along with a touch of vanilla-tinged vetiver. I find the tuberose to be dominant in the opening, while gardenia and jasmine become stronger in the still slightly sweet drydown.

Although SAKS FOR HER is a good Big White Floral fragrance, with the characteristically superlative sillage and lasting power of that genre, there's nothing really new here. I do like the bottle design of SAKS FOR HER quite a lot, but the contents do not beat out the best of the competition in this cup-runneth-over category. For sweet tuberose, I'll continue to turn to FRACAS and, for less sweet gardenia, to MARC JACOBS.

white floral Godzilla
Skin chemistry is so different - it's just amazing. I got this as a freebie with something else and would never have sought out something that has tuberose and gardenia (both of which are problematic for me) and jasmine (which is sometimes a problem for me). It is SOOOOOO strong even in the vial. All I could think of was rancid acetone (nail polish remover). I didn't even try to put it on, but in my haste to recap the sample, I spilled a dot on myself.

Some people are "big white floral" people and some are not. I put myself firmly in the NOT category. If you suspect you might not be a "big white floral" person, the abundance of big white flowers in here makes it a must to avoid. One of my worst perfume experiences. I'd be fascinated to smell it on someone who is good with white florals. (043009)

by Digindirt
by Digindirt

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9