Saks Fifth Avenue for Her by Bond No. 9

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her 2007

Guccy2021
25.03.2022 - 12:00 PM

One of my signatures

I've had a bottle of this for like, 10+ years. I smelled it in Saks and put it on my Christmas wishlist. This review is based off of that bottle, so time is a factor here (I see the reviews of this are from 2012). The sweetness has definitely come out more. The white floral is still there obviously but I just get creamy sweetness that's not childish. Nose to the bottle there is no alcoholic/acetone scent, just white floral sweetness.

I like using this as a base for more citrusy fragrances, like ELDO Cologne, to give it a kick. Overall this is a great every day perfume and nice for layering. I AM a "big white floral" person. Jasmine is my favorite note.

Latest Reviews

Guccy2021Guccy2021 6 months ago
Eau de Protection / Rossy de Palma - Etat Libre d'Orange

Eau de Protection / Rossy de Palma Confusing
First test (2 sprays on a paper towel): disgusting, smelled like death in an unsexy way. Since I blind bought this like the noob that I am, I am trying to make it work. Today I sprayed it on my actual skin. It's much better on skin than on paper, thank...

Guccy2021Guccy2021 6 months ago
Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) - Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) Iconic 2000s
I smell this and think of Paris Hilton in a pink juicy couture tracksuit. Which, is inarguably an iconic aesthetic, but it's not for everyone. This scent is pure camp. All I smell is marshmallows, like the marshmallow note from Replica By the Fireplace....