So New York (2003)

So New York by Bond No. 9

So New York is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2003. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mirabelle, Osmanthus
Heart Notes Heart NotesEspresso, Lily-of-the-valley, Milk, Patchouli, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesPrecious woods, Cocoa, Musk, Tonka bean

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.05.2020.

Half way between Trussardi Inside and La Perla Eclix
Bond no 9 SO NEW YORK is a solid composition featuring unsweetened cocoa and coffee. I've occasionally toyed with the idea of adding a bottle of this perfume to my collection, but seeing that I'm still working my way through a purse spray acquired more than two years ago, it seems safe to say that I can live without it.

I do like SO NEW YORK--don't get me wrong. It reminds me in turns of Trussardi INSIDE and La Perla ECLIX. I already own both, and I don't really wear this kind of half-way-between-a-skin-scent-and-a-gourmand creation very often. It has a scrumptiousness without being overly sweet, and it also smells fairly natural. I smell much more of a bittersweet cocoa note than an expresso note, but there is also a gently sweetened creaminess, which is common to both INSIDE and ECLIX. I would definitely recommend SO NEW YORK to anyone who enjoys either or both of those perfumes, although it seems somewhat better suited to gals than to guys. I know that a lot of guys like NEW HAARLEM, but I'd advise a try-before-you-buy on this one.

ECLIX has been discontinued, so this could fill the void, but I continue to see INSIDE at discounters for a fraction of this price, and I am not convinced that the quality of this particular Bond no 9 creation is any better than those two mainstream designer scents.

Nonetheless, I still would not mind having a bottle of SO NEW YORK!

by Nanina
by Nanina
by Iris983
by Iris983
by Aqvatic
by Aqvatic

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9