Soho by Bond No. 9
7.7 / 10 30 Ratings
Soho is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Main accords

Floral
Woody
Fruity
Fresh
Green

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes OrangeOrange PetitgrainPetitgrain Blackcurrant absoluteBlackcurrant absolute
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine IrisIris Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber MuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood OakmossOakmoss
Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.11.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Black & White
Hello everyone,

finally it is so far and I have vacation 2020 at 38 degrees Celsius and the time and leisure to write you. As a very new Parfumo user it is always an interesting first time to write your very first comment for a high priced niche perfume. If you have any feedback, I'll be happy to hear it, as always. But here we go! That's what we are here for.

Optics

Nice box! The design is for me as a black and white fan and Bauhaus avant-garde, definitely one of the most beautiful flacons ever created.

A hat similar to the Round Pizza Hut, on a star-shaped bottle and two confusing colours. Wow. I like to post some pictures to show you the elegance but also the sophistication. That's what my America (yes, I have roots there and lived there for a long time) agrees to so great. Pizza Hut cap with star flacon and designer scent ;)

The cap does not close with me 100% This (excuse me) horniest cap ever really a pity. The processing is better possible at this price! The sprayer is completely OK.

I have because I can see that there are so far only short comments on this and the Youtuber, Monsieur Tuyau once said that he is interested in it, has been experimenting the last 2 days.

The scent is unisex for me. I also have some other fragrances that are similar to it, but I'll get to that later.
Personally, I always distinguish with the season and skin and clothing.

Soho wants to be like the district,

Modern, cool, pleasant and flowery. Soho who hasn't seen it yet is a trendy district of New York where the money of Wall Street meets art, youthfulness, freedom, individuality and new ideas. It's a great place to dine and party, but everything is under a certain elegance. The owner of Bond No9. dedicates with much love and devotion to each district and each beach as a summer scent, a fragrance one of New York which is certainly a great and modern idea.

How RIGHT IS HE NOW?

I'll get to the point for you now
Man or woman mix Prada L'Homme with Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540!

Ready!!!
No not quite I have really experimented with it and come to the following conclusion.

The soapy and great cleanliness of a Prada L'Homme paired with orange and currant. The fragrance applied fresh to skin or polo shirt is fruity and clean.
Iris and jasmine take away the orange from femininity and especially the currant quickly takes power and the fragrance becomes PURE.

It is well wearable in the office, casual but also on a date. Simply a very beautifully composed perfume for her as for him.

Silage

I can smell it for about 6-8 hours and that very strongly. I personally do not perceive the wood note that many people here evaluate.
Many people have asked me about this fragrance in their private and professional lives and the feedback has always been very positive.
Finaler 3 Zeiler:

Super aesthetic bottle with a Saubermann fruit image.
Prada L'Homme is even cleaner than before Baccarat Rouge 540 is minimally more intense

But

Together you are

SOHO

Just a great part of town and a damned aesthetic scent.

2 short views on the fragrance
AldestAldest 3 years ago
Something sweet acid synthetic plastic cosmetic everlasting. Really boring on me.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Starts citrusy-green, goes into woody (with B9-DNA). Both very pleasant. Touch of synthetic in between is fortunately only a short interlude

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9