The Scent of Peace for Him 2013

The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9
The Scent of Peace for Him is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Bergamot, Juniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrant, Vetiver, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Moss, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.11.2020.

Manu1990
"Aventus on steroids" my ass
Scent I like very much. Similarities to Aventus definitely present with the pineapple, black currant and light smokiness.
A big drawback is that after 1h the scent is only perceptible on my skin/clothes. Then it becomes nice and fresh. Had high expectations, because a well known Youtuber called it "Aventus on steroids". Is rather the opposite the case.
Despite a special price of about 150 Euro for 100ml, still too much for this performance.
Flixed
"Go in peace - thanks to the perfumer"
When I think of peace, the association with something sweet comes to my mind at the same time. This is probably what happened to the perfumer of this work. Either he also associated peace with a sweet and fruity pineapple or he was told to make a clone of the well-known Aventus - I could at least imagine the second one better. But in my opinion he didn't succeed so well, because this scent as Dupe doesn't quite match the Aventus and there are much better clones of it. "The Scent of Peace for him" is rather independent and yet you could compare it with Creed's blockbuster, because certain parallels like pineapple can be found in both scents, but in my opinion this doesn't make him a Dupe right away.

All in all, it is a very beautiful fragrance. True to the motto Scent of Peace. The rather dominant sweet and fruity scent of pineapple as well as the citric bergamot in the prelude make the fragrance initially smell like the only and true peace. If I am honest, I can't imagine the fragrance in a trench, worn by a soldier from the Second World War. In summary, the sweet prelude smells especially like peace, which makes it fit perfectly to the nowadays peaceful western world.
The durability of the fragrance is generally very strong and so it can be that it lasts 8 hours in the highest sunshine, warm weather and light sweat on the skin What I like less is the point that it smells slightly musty towards the end, as another user has already written. Still, that doesn't stop me from giving the scent an 8.5.
The fragrance can also be worn by young and old alike without a lane, but then I see it more in the slightly younger target group to which I belong.
In my opinion, the perfume is more suitable for spring and summer, but because of the strong sweetness in the opening, I can imagine to smell it in early and late winter
The bottle gets a 9/10 from me because it looks really premium. It's a "classic" Bond bottle, but the New Yorkers still thought about what could be done differently and added the bow. Speaking of the ribbon: I think it looks like a bow tie that you wear with a suit at the opera. I think there you could wear it on a warm summer evening, if you apply the scent a little bit more discreetly, because the sillage is a little bit stronger according to my nose. What I want to say with that? The fragrance is for me - in summer at least - a real all-rounder. It fits into almost every situation and really smells of peace. It doesn't matter whether you wear it in your free time, at work or when going out. You could even go to church with a discreet sprayer and then leave with the motto "Go there in peace", which you even do with the applied perfume, because as I said, it just smells of peace.

Thanks to the perfumer for this great piece!

ScentSlave
This has such a unique scent; I can’t put my finger on it
There’s a note in here that feels REALLY, REALLY familiar, but it’s not very common in many fragrances. I really love this note; it’s almost a “brand new” or “just opened” type of vibe. Like the kind of scent you get from inside of a brand new apartment or something. An “absolute FRESHNESS”. Is it worth the $400? That’s another issue. You CAN find them for more reasonable prices at Fragrancex and MaxAroma. Fragrance wise, I absolutely love it.

Also, I see a LOT of comparisons to Creed Aventus, but I definitely don’t think they even remotely smell similar. Just because there’s a pineapple note in it, that doesn’t make it the same wavelength. MAYBE bond.com is SLIGHTLY similar. The “mystery note” in the scent of peace simply hypnotizes... to an intoxicating degree. As much as I like Creed scents, I’ve personally found happiness in the Bond No. 9 line. The longevity and sillage are superior; at least 10-12 hours on my skin.
With all due respect
Come and have a look at STOTP I thought.
And I respect everyone and all opinions, but when I saw the ratings here from 1 to 2 points etc. I thought it would be a bad joke.

I personally would give here 9 to 9.5.
If others give 5 or 6 and if someone gives 1 also ok, well tastes are different, but it has to be like this:) PEACE

Now for the fragrance.
The pineapple can be smelled out, parallel to Aventus are there, but still far away from fragrance twin.
In the further course, which runs however very linearly, it becomes bisl less sweet, but fresher and cleaner.
By "clean" we mean that you imagine the most beautiful detergent there is and add 2 more classes.
I've actually been asked about my detergent before and it wasn't even STOTP yet.
The combination of berries, cedar and musk (whichever musk it may be) is indeed responsible for the slightly sweet fresh point.
Amber and Patchouli may adorn the written ingredients, but not the content, absolutely no trace.

Peace is certainly not the "everything revolves around me" fragrance like Nasomattos Duro or Noir de Noir by TF, but he had often had his moments with me.
For the warmer days with a nice polo shirt and some good mood he can be combined well and has not disturbed anyone after about 2.5 years.

Oh, yes, the bottle is Gentleman No.1, isn't it?
No Peace for me :(
Hey dear community,

since this is my first comment and I am not a professional in describing ingredients, I try to give an overview anyway.

To the fragrance:
Full of joy and inner peace I opened my package with the content: Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace for him (100ml). Unfortunately, the joy evaporated very quickly.

Because the scent looked familiar to me, too familiar to me to be dear. I could hear the "Scent" of Bvlgari pour Homme (it's just my feeling), which I don't like at all.

However, for someone who likes the Bvlgari pour homme, instead of Bond No. 9 for at least 100 € less can obtain the "Doppelgänger".

The bottle: Typically stable according to Bond art

Conclusion: In my opinion, the money is not worth the money at all, since the doppelganger is already available for a flap 40€ XD

LG

PIECE
Very well blended high quality spring summer fragrance.
I also wear Aventus.They are not very similar except pineapple note.The sillage and longetivity is high - moderate.

Pineapple & A Bow Tie
The female Scent of Peace is a very light and airy fragrance: Citrus, a bit black currant and cedarwood, mixed with some hedione and white musk. The result is a soft and charming fragrance. The new male version, The Scent of Peace for Him, shares some similarities with the original release from 2006, but is also very different.

The first thing I get when I spray it on my skin, is a juicy and fresh explosion of fruity and citrusy notes. You can definitely smell the pineapple, but also other crisp fruits, like apple. The first impression is: Modern, smooth and elegant. Whereas other fragrances with similar notes can turn sickly sweet or cheap and plastic like, The Scent of Peace for Him is a true quality product. It remains smooth throughout its development. As the fragrance settles on my skin, the first glimpse of the heart can be smelled. A hint of Vetiver starts to emerge. Vetiver can be a tricky note, I usually don't like it. Often it's just too rooty and green for my taste. But not always, and in some cases, it can be very pleasant, adding a rich and masculine note to a composition. That's exactly what happens with The Scent of Peace for Him. The vetiver cuts through the fruityness of the top notes and grounds them, making them feel warmer and softer. That's exactly what such juicy notes need in a fragrance: A counterpart! Otherwise they would be unbearable over time. Besides the Vetiver, the heart also contains black currant and Cedarwood. I don't smell much of the black currant, I suppose this note is blended so well with the other fruits that I can't distinguish them. But the Cedar is definitely there, drawing a line between the female Scent of Peace and the male version. The slightly woody aroma is used in many fragrances, people love its aromatic smell of wood and nature. In the womens version, the cedar is used with a very light hand, The Scent of Peace for Him features quite a bit of it, making the fragrance even more woody and aromatic. The fruity top notes start to fade after a few hours, but they never disappear entirely, but the focus of the fragrance is changing. The base is composed of moss and patchouli. These notes really shape the later development. The Scent of Peace for Him now is a very dry and earthy fragrance, with just a hint of pineapple. It literally screams: Modern Gentleman! This is a fragrance for special occasions.

I noticed that BondNo9.com is quite similar to The Scent of Peace for Him. And indeed, they share many notes. What sets them apart from each other, is the intense, woody and dry base of Peace for Him. BondNo9.com stays fresh and fruity all the time. So you could say that BondNo9.com is for the day, and The Scent of Peace for Him is for the night.

I also want to adress the issue with Aventus by Creed. Lots of people accuse Bond of copying Aventus. I can't confirm this accusation. Aventus has much more moss and also an intense note that smells like ash, which is missing in both BondNo9.com and The Scent of Peace for Him. Bond did not copy Aventus. They just followed the trend of fruity notes in masculine perfumes and created two outstanding scents featuring these fruits. I don't see why this would be copying. We could as well say that Guerlain, Lanvin, Amouage and many others copied Chanel N°5 with Liu, Arpège and Gold. All of the mentioned fragrances are aldehydic florals. But no one would call one a copy of the other. And that's the same thing with Aventus, BondNo9.com and The Scent of Peace for Him: Same genre, different fragrances.

HermeshHermesh 2 years ago
Starts with a synthetic-unpleasant sweet-fresh note, and it takes a few hours until the scent becomes mildly fruity (cassis) and harmonious.

by Flixed
by Flixed
by RR1
by RR1

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Brooklyn by Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9