FiDi by Bond No. 9

4.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
FiDi is a new perfume by Bond No. 9 for men and was released in 2019.

Top Notes Top NotesMadagascan black pepper, Bergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Lotus
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.11.2019.

FiDi stands for The Financial District, a district of New York, where Wall Street is located, too.

7.0 7.0 4.0/10

SteelerOpera
I hope this isn't the fragrance that Harry Fremont retires on.
To start off, I am not a big Bond fan at all. I don't have any of their bottles in my collection anymore and don't see myself purchasing any in the near future, at least not anywhere near full retail. When I tried this in the store I was impressed; had Bond actually made an interesting fragrance?? My nose put the breaks on my initial feeling and said: "We've smelled this before.". Indeed we had, it was slightly improved, but not even close to being worth the $320 they are asking. The fragrance this reminds me of has such a unique story, but there is nothing unique about Fido, or FiDi....

Popular Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 New York Amber by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9