HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM 2013

HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9
HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Yellow bergamot, Juniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Blackcurrant, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Moss, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.09.2020.

Smunitz
Caramelized pineapple candy fall scent
If you are about to discover Bond No9 as a line of products, this one and Chez Bond are the two you should try. Any fragrance after 2010 that has pineapple note naturally gets compared to Aventus. This one is no exception. Very fruity in the opening and ambery towards the end. A little synthetic smelling and overwhelming and cloying at times. But... Still, one of the best Bond No9 creations IMO. In small doses could be a good spring/summer/fall scent. While this is inspired by Aventus, it isn't Aventus. I'd say performance wise, this is by far stronger than most Creeds. Quality wise, however, I guarantee you a lot more people will like Aventus over this. Nevertheless, I like it and wear it rather often. Good longevity, modest projection. Try it!
Ecleal
Pineapple candy in the forest
Actually I didn't want to make any blind purchases, because my goal is to have as small a collection as possible with fragrances that I really love instead of buying everything that isn't at 3 on the tree. Which is why my collection is quite small, but also saves money.
But sometimes the bottle is so beautiful that it really attracts you... and this one is almost impossible to test somewhere in person before you buy it, and even online in Europe not often seen. Especially in the 50ml bottle which I prefer for various reasons.
Well, after a few years of ogling and forgetting again I found it in 50ml at an acceptable price, is also the cheapest Bond has in the assortment, at least as far as UVP concerns.

Arrived, I find bottle really super, packing etc beautifully in the Bond style.

Sprayed on... First the pineapple definitely comes through, a little sweet, a little sour (but not unpleasant). But the sweet and fruity pineapple withdraws after a few minutes and what remains I would call cedars, juniper berries, musk and moss. I liked the pineapple so much...
About an hour later I smell again, and lo and behold... The pineapple's back! But a little softer, clean as freshly washed, I think it smells like pouring a lemonade with pineapple over cedar wood. Not bad, light, very well wearable in summer, a bit different than the very woody/needy what I noticed before. It stays that way and becomes softer over time until it disappears.

H+S good, you can get out for a few hours already.

I don't want to say much about the similarity to Aventus, my experience with Aventus after several tests was not very good, I never really noticed pineapples. This is different here, nothing smoky either, definitely more relaxed, but not necessarily juvenile.

So all in all a successful blind purchase. But I wanted to stop...
Hendrikmainz
Let's call him Aventus "si"
Without getting too close to the female sex in the headline.

But here we have a softer variant and a more synthetic variant of Aventus. Typical American, everyones Darling;)

I like him, yet the scent has something on it. But I can't bring myself to say that completely. Because I knew Aventus earlier.
The same score for both of them!
Beautiful scent he is!
Nevertheless, I would equate it with a silicone-containing, i.e. easily artificial Aventus.

Still, a great bond!

Popular Bond No. 9

Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Dubai Ruby by Bond No. 9 Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 Eau de Noho by Bond No. 9 Astor Place by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9