HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM 2013

HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM by Bond No. 9
HTTP://WWW.BONDNO9.COM is a popular perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple Yellow bergamotYellow bergamot Juniper berryJuniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesAppleApple BlackcurrantBlackcurrant CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MossMoss MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.01.2022.

LorenzoYann
The perfume of the internet
What's the most popular perfume according to the internet? Which one is the most discussed?
These are the questions that "http" by Bond No. 9 manages to answer through the notes of (in my opinion) synthetic pineapple, berries and apple in the opening. The effect that you get out of this synthetic feel is fresh and newly manufactured plastic that transitions to a less aggressive variation of the patchouly-moss-vetiver accord. In the very end a light musk cleans the composition to evoke a note of clean laundry.
If you didn't get the reference, it's Aventus, and if you look for a greener alternative of it, this is the place to be. Greener pineapple, greener berries.

ScentSlave
I’m a big time Bond fan…
…and I was having a hard time finding this one ANYWHERE. Then FragranceNet sent me an email stating they had it in stock so I pounced immediately.

This one gets compared to Aventus a lot, but aside from the pineapple note, there really isn’t much of a similarity. This one is a nice, sweet, fruity scent that lasts and lasts. If you want to say it’s similar to anything, it’s probably one of its Bond brothers (A Scent of Peace).

The projection is good, reaching out to an easy 4ft radius, and the sillage trail it leaves behind sits for a while, marking your territory. Longevity in this (and most Bond scents) is great; going an easy 8-10+ hours.

I wish I scored the 100ml bottle, but at least I got it.
Ischgelroi
Fruit candy for the summer..
http://www.bondno9.com/ is another blind buy from me. But I wanted to own the perfume for a very long time. This week it was finally time and a bottle moved in with me. Bond No. 9 is a brand, which really splits the minds here, whereby http://www.bondno9.com/ is still very well rated here. I personally like the Bond No. 9 fragrances. With http://www.bondno9.com/ is the brand but a Parüfm succeeded, which will please even people who normally the brand no attention.

I would like to contradict here immediately the statement concerning to Aventus. http://www.bondno9.com/ Has really no similarity to Aventus and is an independent smell with character. I see here rather still similarities to Nishane Hacivat, although even here the Bond No. 9 has a completely different fruit note.

http://www.bondno9.com/ opens with a huge charge of pineapple, bergamot and a spicy juniper berry note. However, this top note disappears after a little over 10 minutes, giving the stage to Bond No. 9's signature currant. I can't smell apple at all though. After a little over 3 hours, the woody notes come to the fore here I smell the cedar indicated in the pyramid. The base notes I do not really smell out only a light moss note and no strong musk of some Parfumos fear prepares.

After a little over 7 hours, http://www.bondno9.com/ fades out. The silage is just over an arm's length for a little over 5 hours after that the silage becomes weaker and skin tight from the 7th hour.

http://www.bondno9.com/ is really like a fruit candy to spray on. The perfume just makes a good mood.

Smunitz
Caramelized pineapple candy fall scent
If you are about to discover Bond No9 as a line of products, this one and Chez Bond are the two you should try. Any fragrance after 2010 that has pineapple note naturally gets compared to Aventus. This one is no exception. Very fruity in the opening and ambery towards the end. A little synthetic smelling and overwhelming and cloying at times. But... Still, one of the best Bond No9 creations IMO. In small doses could be a good spring/summer/fall scent. While this is inspired by Aventus, it isn't Aventus. I'd say performance wise, this is by far stronger than most Creeds. Quality wise, however, I guarantee you a lot more people will like Aventus over this. Nevertheless, I like it and wear it rather often. Good longevity, modest projection. Try it!
Ecleal
Pineapple candy in the forest
Actually I didn't want to make any blind purchases, because my goal is to have as small a collection as possible with fragrances that I really love instead of buying everything that isn't at 3 on the tree. Which is why my collection is quite small, but also saves money.
But sometimes the bottle is so beautiful that it really attracts you... and this one is almost impossible to test somewhere in person before you buy it, and even online in Europe not often seen. Especially in the 50ml bottle which I prefer for various reasons.
Well, after a few years of ogling and forgetting again I found it in 50ml at an acceptable price, is also the cheapest Bond has in the assortment, at least as far as UVP concerns.

Arrived, I find bottle really super, packing etc beautifully in the Bond style.

Sprayed on... First the pineapple definitely comes through, a little sweet, a little sour (but not unpleasant). But the sweet and fruity pineapple withdraws after a few minutes and what remains I would call cedars, juniper berries, musk and moss. I liked the pineapple so much...
About an hour later I smell again, and lo and behold... The pineapple's back! But a little softer, clean as freshly washed, I think it smells like pouring a lemonade with pineapple over cedar wood. Not bad, light, very well wearable in summer, a bit different than the very woody/needy what I noticed before. It stays that way and becomes softer over time until it disappears.

H+S good, you can get out for a few hours already.

I don't want to say much about the similarity to Aventus, my experience with Aventus after several tests was not very good, I never really noticed pineapples. This is different here, nothing smoky either, definitely more relaxed, but not necessarily juvenile.

So all in all a successful blind purchase. But I wanted to stop...
Hendrikmainz
Let's call him Aventus "si"
Without getting too close to the female sex in the headline.

But here we have a softer variant and a more synthetic variant of Aventus. Typical American, everyones Darling;)

I like him, yet the scent has something on it. But I can't bring myself to say that completely. Because I knew Aventus earlier.
The same score for both of them!
Beautiful scent he is!
Nevertheless, I would equate it with a silicone-containing, i.e. easily artificial Aventus.

Still, a great bond!

by LarsR11
by LarsR11

Popular by Bond No. 9

Dubai Gold by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 New York Nights by Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Chinatown (Eau de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 TriBeCa by Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 New York Amber (Extrait de Parfum) by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York / Andy Warhol Success Is A Job In New York by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Silver Bond / Andy Warhol Silver Factory by Bond No. 9 Governors Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace for Him by Bond No. 9 Lexington Avenue by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Eau de New York by Bond No. 9