Bonpoint (1986)Eau de Senteur sans Alcool

Bonpoint (Eau de Senteur sans Alcool) by Bonpoint

10.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Bonpoint (Eau de Senteur sans Alcool) is a perfume by Bonpoint for women and men and was released in 1986. It is still in production.

Annick Goutal

Submitted by Eternity, last update on 24.11.2015.

The scent was created by Annick Goutal for her sister Marie-France Cohen. She is co-founder of the brand Bonpoint. In 2009 the design of the line was updated.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Bonpoint (Eau de Toilette) by Bonpoint, which differs in concentration.

2.5 2.5 10.0/10

Elusive!
I really wanted this fragrance, and became somewhat obsessed with getting it - I found a bottle on ebay but it was either counterfeit or extremely old. It had NO scent at all, and the bottle didn't resemble the older edition OR the new. Anyway, I finally got a bottle of the alcohol free version. It's a lovely fragrance, opening with citrus leading to a heart of orange blossom, basil and juicy mandarin. with a light, mossy base. Unfortunately it only lasts about 10 minutes. This alcohol free version is the only one I've been able to get here in the USA, and it's obviously the lightest concentration. I'd love to have the concentre version of it. I find it very similar to Baby Tous which is sold for a much more reasonable price. Still, I'm happy to have added Eau de Bonpoint to my 'baby' fragrance shelf!

Popular Bonpoint

Bonpoint (Eau de Toilette) by Bonpoint Bonpoint (Eau Fraîche) by Bonpoint Bonpoint (Eau Intense) by Bonpoint Le Concentré d'Eau de Bonpoint by Bonpoint