Acqua Classica by Borsari 1870

ChicoRoch1
19.11.2021 - 05:12 PM
5.5

Mid century fougere

Opens with a bitter petitgrain supported by a spicy lavender. Then it will slowly morph into a soapy Woody base with a noticeable presence of a stunning greenish oakmoss note. A work of art to say the least. Also what is most noteworthy is the duality I'll clean and skank here which I always appreciate, and I can a tribute to the generous quantity of the aforementioned labdanum and myrrh. It's spectacular and what draws me in more and more it lies close enough to the skin so that it isn't overbearing, but it definitely hums for a good while, creating hey both cozy and seductive aura. I we'll be reaching for this come autumn for cool nights when I want to be wrapped in a warm dry aromatic animalic embrace. I thank you! ;

Latest Reviews

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 21 days ago
Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) - Burberry

Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) This is the original version from 1981 not 1992
I had been on a quest for this classic and finally scored an 8.4oz bottle for $125! A steal if there ever was one. I remember when i was a younghan walking in the department store with my parents at the church on a Sunday...

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 2 months ago
KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) - Karl Lagerfeld

KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) Spicy oriental beast
I never really cared for Karl Lagerfeld or his fragrances either with the exception of the beautiful Lagerfeld Photo, the vintage original from 1990 and not the embarrassingly stripped down IFRA neutered crap from recent days. 1990 was my senior...