Rose Poudre 2013

Rose Poudre by Bottega Profumiera
Rose Poudre is a perfume by Bottega Profumiera for women and was released in 2013. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Maurizio Lembo

BergamotBergamot NeroliNeroli RoseRose JasmineJasmine VanillaVanilla CaramelCaramel OakmossOakmoss VetiverVetiver MuskMusk AmberAmber

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 07.04.2022.

Anamandy
Powdery Rose Bliss in a Bottle!
This is how I hoped Jean Brosseau's Ombre Rose would smell. But Ombre Rose smelled dated to me, as if it was a throwback to the 19th century. Rose Poudre has an elegant vintage appeal yet still feels very modern at the same time. What distinguishes this for me the most from Ombre Rose is that there is actual rose used here. In Ombre Rose I wasn't sure about that. I just sensed the rose, or rather, envisioned the rose, but I never really got the scent of rose outright. Here I get a bouquet of mixed, sweet, spicy roses wrapped up in a musky powder on an amber base. The combination of notes diffuse beautifully around me in an elegant, soft, powdery cloud. While the silage is low, it is always present, and something that I was not only aware of but could smell the whole time I wore it. This is not an intrusive scent either, as it will not impose itself upon others around you or scream PERFUME. People will just think you smell good.

Overall, this is only slightly stronger than a fragrance mist, but unlike something like that, has great longevity where a few sprays lasted and could be smelled throughout the day. It really is very pretty and I'm finding somewhat addictive, as I've been craving it more and more lately. And while I've sworn off backups because of the already ridiculous size of my perfume wardrobe, I just might make an exception for this.
Modern meets Vintage
The fragrance pyramid appealed to me very much because I love rose and powder fragrances. So I was really looking forward to testing Rose Pludre.

Rose Poudre is a great mixture of modern and vintage... The rose is a very modern, fresh and delicate rose refined with a touch of vintage powder.

First, I can clearly see the bergamot. It is fresh and green, because Vertiver also joins in. Finely powdered, the delicate rose, musk and sweet vanilla are added.

The powder gets stronger now and more sweetness (caramel?) and more musk comes through...

Then the fragrance doesn't change much anymore... It remains on my skin for a long time a musk-rose powder fragrance with a well perceptible green accent that lasts until the end.

I like the scent very much, because for me it stands out absolutely from other rose-powder scents.

Great niche roses vintage powder fragrance :)

AnamandyAnamandy 6 months ago
Powdery Rose Perfection!

by Nikolina
by Nikolina

Popular by Bottega Profumiera

Gourmand by Bottega Profumiera Galantuomo by Bottega Profumiera InFlora by Bottega Profumiera Shardana by Bottega Profumiera Mon Jardin by Bottega Profumiera Polianthes by Bottega Profumiera