Bottega Veneta 2011 Eau de Parfum

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta
Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2011. The scent is leathery-powdery. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpices, Jasmine, Plum
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Leather, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.05.2021.

Clean wooden house
Now I'm not yet so sure to smell out exact nuances and notes.... But I try me times..
Of a wooden house in the forest and around me nothing, I dream of it.
Rough outside and noble woods inside, a clean kitchen, without a stain anywhere. Polished knives, shiny cutlery and a huge leather sofa. That's what this scent is to me. Rough, metallic, no frills, straightforward.
But still very grounded. At least on my skin.
This is how my life should smell, my apartment, my laundry.... Only unfortunately, the dream evaporates relatively quickly again and gives way to reality and unfortunately, the fragrance is in no way inferior. He could be more durable. More projecting. A nuance more, not more intrusive but be present.
BV is nevertheless a really great, cool leather scent that I like very much

Class. As in Capital C.
Noticeable, and yet demure. Sophisticated with its gentle leather and mysterious paper like embrace - ah, this suave patchouli, what a wonder... *add sigh* .... - and yet, so simple and easy to understand and live.

It's a cashmere jumper, a lover's caress, the feeling of his kiss and arms lingering over you, the tepid warmth of the dying fire when outside is snowy and stormy weather. Makes one dream of all the most beautiful, pleasurable things in life.

A masterpiece, and most definitely a must. This goes beyond the 10/10 for me, I am enraptured and will treasure it forever.
Plums in leather case
Old-fashioned as I am, I love not only lingerie shops with temple character, but also those especially for leather goods.
I especially liked to look at "Excelsior Pelleteria" in Via Veneto in Rome; just leather goods, nothing else: everything in a way that does credit to the name Excelsior.
Whenever I was in Rome, I had to go there - there was probably a built-in magnet that attracted me as if with a magic band.
The leather smell in this shop was so sensual that I still remember it vividly today.

Less pleasing was my visit to the Berlin shop of the "Bottega Veneta" on Kurfürstendamm; I rarely felt like a louse.
But that doesn't mean that I don't like the company's fragrances.

This eau de parfum is particularly appealing to me:
Aromatic leather scent of the finest is superimposed on ripe, deep purple plums, which are peppered with clove and cinnamon, among other things.
(Hach! Why is my mouth watering again?)
The way there is spiced with juicy classic bergamot with pink pepper garnish: a successful debut for everything that is still developing.
The leather-trimmed plums rest on a bed of fine jasmine; large white petals fragrantly surround a golden flower face.
May I join you, please? Just a little cuddle ...
The spicy, but here not unpleasant leather note accompanies me from the very beginning, so only spicy oakmoss and "my Darling Patchouli" crown this fragrance composition that caresses the senses.

The encounter with a - admittedly - very special beauty leaves its mark on me: a deep longing for luxury fulfils me. (Long, long ago!)
We share a few hours in great harmony; the eau de parfum called "Bottega Veneta" bids a distinguished farewell, but leaves behind a fine scent of memory.

For the fact that I am always a little sceptical about leather scents at first, "Bottega Veneta" has convinced me of itself very quickly.
So fast that I'm already asking, "Will you go with me?"
Orangix
Without the bitter, the sweet is not so sweet!
My thoughts have been circling around Bottega Veneta edP all day. I have to get rid of it and it doesn't fit into the few lines of a statement.

I already met Bottega Veneta once in winter. But only on the fragrance strip. I thought to myself: definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but still high recognition value - but for me personally much too harsh, too woody, too earthy. Not that I wouldn't like that, but Chypre fragrances and I are simply an unsuitable team. The scent on my skin is too pungent after years of trial and error. And bye-bye test strip that had already wrapped my bag in a cloud of scent that almost gave me a headache (but this was probably due to the test cocktail with various potentials for the winter that I had thrown in there).

Now I'm looking again. Something for autumn with recognition value. Please don't give me any "I'll be sweet and pungent on your skin again" - part 25.
Yesterday I decided to give BV a second chance. Why? BV, who was really a bit too leathery on the test strip for me, could it possibly turn out differently on my skin? It was worth a try.

Sprayed on and wait.
I'm familiar with the bergamot. It always works! Oakmoss and leather are new to my skin. But I like their interaction. It's skillful - rounded off by patchouli, but that doesn't take the lead at all. Some smell the plum dominantly, which - I must confess - I didn't notice even after hours. Which is just as well, otherwise BV might turn out to be too sweet on my skin Then, more and more mixed with my personal scent, a pleasant fragrance, which does not smell as leathery as on paper. A feel-good scent! I feel dressed, even dressed. In good hands. Top styled, even without make-up and with disheveled hair.
You rock Bottega, you make your wearer an inspiring woman.

So today my decision has been made: Veneta - you are welcome - you will move in with me. You cool, you untouchable, you signature-potent, now-you're in for a long time! For all who want to be classy without wearing high heels, for over 30s women who celebrate androgyny without maybe being it, for all who give something on self-confidence through fragrance embodiment.

Thanks for your impressive talent Veneta...
3.5
Eaumygosh
If it wasn't for that plum..
Fragrances are like dishes - it all depends on the personal taste. Even a perfectly cooked piece of meat, which has been wetted with a delicate and perfectly balanced sauce, does not have to taste good - even if there is nothing to complain about in terms of craftsmanship.

Why do I bring this up? Because that's how I feel about this smell. I find it special, well done - but it is simply not my cup of tea.

"Bottega Venneta" starts off leathery and spicy. The scent of fine leather and unsweetened black and green tea plays around my nose. The plum quickly joins in - fruity-sweet and slightly sour, it even appears quite dominant in the top note, at least on my skin. It is the culprit, the note that I dislike so much and that triggers a rumbling inside me that is on the verge of nausea. The combination of spicy leather and the sweet and sour fruit is absolutely not my cup of tea. It triggers the association in me that a tetra pack of juice has leaked in a new leather handbag. The scent that streams into your nose when after 2/3 hours you have finally noticed the mkss skill and open the bag.

After about 1 hour the plum note recedes more into the background. What remains are the fine leather and the finely spicy and unsweet tea notes. To me the fragrance seems very distant and cool. It fits to self-confident ladies who have an elegant and straightforward style. A fragrance to go with a trouser suit. Absolutely nothing for me, but well done by hand. The Sillage is perceptible without being room filling.

I find the scent very interesting, but it is simply not mine. While I do have something to gain from the fine-spicy and feminine leather scent, even if I wouldn't wear it myself, it's the plum that makes it unbearable for me. The first hour costs me too much effort. A pity,
FlirtyFlower
The exorcist of the past
Another stroke of fate. No way out again. Again her stupidity, which life should not forgive her.

But today, today was the day. The day she wanted to leave the past behind.

But the pain, he drove her to the True with the old memories.

But when she opens it, she perceives the fragrance, a scent of vintage, a scent of chypre and a beautiful powdery texture. And also the small scented pillows, which were supposed to protect the old religions from a long time ago by the moth balls.

It was as if a whole life was in that box, a life that no longer belonged to it. An old leather jacket with a scarf snuggled against it. The smell of an expensive cream. Nice, just nice
But it was over. She added her old favorite powder. This one, where she always felt so perfectly made up.

Just like the old year, she wanted to leave the pain behind. The past, the injustice, all that had made her small, all that had condemned her. All those people who won by arrogance and not by true inner strength
This decision was forever
She closed the chest. She stood up and faced the mirror. She was ready to finally show the world her true face.

EPILOGUE
I wish each and every one of you in the New Year to have the strength every day to go through everything that is coming. Whether it's illness, loss or a bad day. Never allow a deep-seated pain to change your true self. And as it should be, I can only say, remain yourselves, all others are already forgiven. Your flirty

"No matter how dark your night,
may you always find enough
light to take the next step."

John Mark Green
No mainstream
No, not everyone likes this beautiful water... but you don't have to. This fragrance needs the right person for it. It's definitely not suitable for teenagers and young women. It stands out pleasantly from the rest. Spice and earthiness meet woods and leather. Something magical is attached to him.
One must give it time to develop. I like to wear it in the colder months, as it is a little heavy and melancholic. But then he conjures up an incredibly beautiful fragrance
The shared pleasure:-))!!
Pleasure is luxury and some of it is not free!
Well, it's nice to have two of you and
The scent genes are similarly designed!
There you can also have a special occasion a
Share the fragrance, say the cost!
Whoo, great scent moves in, for half rent :-))
My gene relatives in the north
I sent it to the South !
A dance of joy stood at this
wonderful, fragrant dream.
The North was not so convinced in the beginning..of the artistic brilliance.
I in the south was equal to fire and flame!
A scent that snuggled around me like my seat leather in
Cabrio of my Crysler .
Dreamlike this temperament ... of which the south has a little more of its own than the north, which goes a little cooler to some things...grins, therefore also the somewhat hesitant action of the buyer;-)
The south was flashed the same way and the addictive perfume did its job.
The room-grasping, exquisite fragrance
rather a harsh,soft,creamy flatterer.
The birch tar with spices and especially the plums brought my senses to
hyperventilate!
The senses joined together in a shout of joy < br /> This is a hell of a quitter's plant ........for the north and south!

The other points of the compass may be
also a little bit ... ventilate...:-))

Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum
Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum probably comes across as somewhat of an oddity in the world invaded by a plague of cloying pinkish compote waters. My guess is the younger crowd will wrinkle their noses after smelling a perfume like Bottega Veneta, which, to be honest, does not bother me at all.

Despite not being groundbreaking or trend-setting, to me, Bottega Veneta EdP is a unique fragrant composition. I'm not going to attempt to describe its effect on me since I would be forced to resort to such cliched adjectives as "modern (with a classic twist)", "gentle", "sophisticated", "classy", "elegant", to name just a few. Bottega Veneta EdP IS all this and so much more. Even though it's been composed of run-of-the-mill notes, they're blended exquisitely. The scent starts off fresh and slightly spicy-citrusy. Then it moves to its floral-fruity heart (courtesy of jasmine, violet and plum), and signs off with oak moss and patchouli. The heart and base notes create a very pleasant rendition of leather, thanks to which on my skin, BV turns into a delicate and alluring skin scent. A considerable number of fellow perfumistas have commented on the unisex nature of this fragrance. In my opinion, a man can pull it off with the proviso that he's not put off by BV's head and heart which do lean more towards the feminine side. However, the reward in the form of the heavenly drydown is well worth the risk.

Bottega Veneta EdP is pure delight and one of the best mainstream feminine perfumes out there at the moment.

An Ode to Suede
Less complex, non heady, suede, kinda wet yet smooth. Erotic, sensual and magnetic. Projection is average while longevity (close to skin stage is amazing) is fantastic, even on clothes. From cold evenings, fall, winter and rainy days (as good as NR for Men) this will rock. As per compliments, men and women gave high remarks. The scent is unique, the occasions to wear it varies depending on the number of sprays. From formal, date, intimate moments, work and even outdoors. When it's windy, it captures the attention in a very good way just like Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man. I wear frags whether for men or women and BV played good on my skin. The harmony between patchouli and leather with some pepper vibe up to the heart and a bit of oakmoss to complete this wonderful music in the air is simply comforting, charming and sensual. I detect no milky, metallic or animalic smell on it. Let me get it straight, if this smells awful on me, why would three of my girl friends wants to buy this from me? It happened at my old job, Christmas dinner and new job. Last Valentine's day, another brunette friend asked me if she can come to my place and choose her night perfume before we attended a party. She picked this, four sprays and she earned many beautiful comments from both men and women. BV matched our skins. I decided to decant some for her. Try if it works on you.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Minimal but classy, it's a perfect 4seasons daily scent with a discrete sillage .not so longlasting for its high price
LillibetLillibet 3 years ago
A plush stylish suedey leather with a generous note of slightly spiced apricot jam and a slick powdery finish.
0701200007012000 4 years ago
The perfect powdery-leathery perfume for day/night!It is so easy and elegant at the same time!!Just perfect!!

by Zora
by MadameB
by Savanoja
by Savanoja

Popular Bottega Veneta

Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XIII: Quadrifoglio by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta