Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours (2017)

Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2017. The scent is leathery-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absolute, Spices, Jasmine, Plum
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.05.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Nine d'Urso, photographed by Bruce Weber.

8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Velvet water
But your soul is warmed like snowflakes on your skin ... this is Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours!

Actually, it's not my baggage pattern at all.
Rose is difficult especially in connection with Patchouli. Until recently I didn't like unsüß at all but this scent didn't let me go anymore after the test.
So Sweetsmell, I said to myself... out of the baggedemagedöns and into the fragrance cabinet with the bottle!
I don't regret hab´s ;)

To the fragrance:
Eau de Velours starts peppery with citric sounds.
But by the time you pronounce bergamot, the rose will come along. This rose is beautiful even for me. It is interspersed with plum sprinkles and underpainted with jasmine. Slightly spicy wird´s in the course. Which spices are supposed to be in it, however, my nose fails.
In the base geht´s with soft leather and lots of patchouli.
Musk also joins it. It's not listed, but I can smell it. It gives the fragrance a pleasant, warm mood.
Eau de Velours wears like velvet on the skin and is absolutely unsweet!
A fragrance for autumn/winter and the cooler spring days.
The shelf life is a good 8 hours plus and the Sillage is not room-filling but well perceptible the first few hours, after that I am discreetly surrounded by a pink patchouli musk cloud.
I find Eau de Velours very effective - stylish - feminine!
The bottle with its leather bow is very pretty and valuable. The bottle colour matches the fragrance.

Conclusion:
Noble leather, Patch & ne red Rose - velvety soft with plum sprinkles.
Decent- unsweet - effective!
Velvet water fits ... fine so :)

Girls... you really have to test it... it's so beautiful! :)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

The Night Watch
Tonight the girlfriend threw me out of the woods because she has sorrows.

Yes, that's when dark thoughts plague you the most.

So I get ready for Rembrandt's night watch - because friendship is not only about laughing together - but also about watching together.

But I don't have a rifle - but muffins, ziggis and eau de velours.
Although I chew on a hard kitchen bench, the scent puts me in a soft suede armchair - comfortable and therapeutic.
Well - where does the shoe pinch ?

The pink white rose bouquet smells even more intense at night and lets your thoughts flow.
I can think of a lot of advice.
The soft patchouli provides depth - and the plum is comfortingly plum-soft.
I can listen attentively and sympathize.

Velours creates closeness - and the ability to get involved.

We both found sleep after all

by Sweetsmell75
by LeMiKo
by Romy1050
by Romy1050

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IX: Violetta by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta