Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique (2016)

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Coty.

Italian bergamot, Indonesian patchouli, Siberian pine

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.06.2019

5.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Against summer heat
I accidentally tested it for the first time in spring. Since I liked him I wanted to test him a second time and sprayed me the ladies version. Of course it is not comparable and so my mistake was soon clear to me. When I met him again today at clearance sale I had to spray him on again and what should I say. This herbholzige citrus freshness is simply exactly what I need on hot days. It just can't be cute for me. The saleswoman kindly pointed out to me that it was for men, but I only meant that no one would notice when I was wearing it. Now it's mine and summer can come
10.0 6.0 6.0 9.5/10

Yin and yang!
Hhmm, what this is going to be: the first men's fragrance I'm commenting on! The comment is triggered by two things. I am in possession of the "female" counterpart, the Essence aromatique pour femme, and I have given the fragrance to my husband - a kind of yin and yang thing. By the way, the first fragrance present from me to him - with fragrances (and also with other things) we have quite our own thick skull! Whether that can work out well?
Essence Aromatique starts fresh and spicy. If there was such a thing botanically, I'd say lemon fir. Clearly citric and equally clear balsamic resinous. The bergamot, which, according to the pyramid, is supposed to be contained, I cannot perceive at all as a single note. Quite quickly, the fragrance develops into an unagitated, fresh, spicy and woody everyday companion. Elegant and understated, an uncomplicated companion for hot summer days. It may be sprayed quite quickly, after 4 hours I can only perceive Essence Aromatique on my husband very close. For me as a woman, this is a really pleasant breeze that blows around my beloved. Professionally I am surrounded by many an alpha animal who unfortunately understands his perfume as a mixture of territory marking and battle announcement. That is why I find this Bottega Veneta fragrance an extremely pleasing contrast. For me, it is not old-fashioned or even boring, but has a casual and natural elegance that goes just as well with jeans and shirts as with suits and ties.
And now a word about the female counterpart of the fragrance: It is not at all similar, but interprets "aromatique" in a very spicy, soft direction. Here coriander, star anise, cardamom dominate - for me this is a whole spice cabinet, which I carry with me on my skin. The durability is almost overwhelming for an Eau de Cologne - even in contrast to the men's fragrance. After eight hours he can still be clearly smelled. If you now see Yin and Yang as opposing and yet related forces or principles (at least this is what Wikipedia defines ?), then the two Essence scents of Bottega Veneta are actually like the two sides of a (very aromatic scented) medal. By the way, I particularly like them in their interplay and I would simply say cheekily: Mission Partner fragrance perfectly fulfilled. But what is even more important for me, because it was a gift: My husband thinks it's also great as a new summer scent!

by Couchlock
by Couchlock
by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by BlackbirdHH
by BlackbirdHH

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IX: Violetta by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VI: Rosa by Bottega Veneta