Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême (2015)

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-leathery. It is being marketed by Coty.

Pimento, Labdanum, Woody notes, Leather

Submitted by Michael, last update on 28.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Zak Steiner.

9.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Familiarity from the bottle
The first time I smelled BV PHE was with a small sample attached to an order.
After a few days the first time sprayed on the back of my hand, it almost knocked me over. The scent is insanely "dense" (for lack of better words) and you first have to process what you take in nasally, at least as a scent layman. So it wasn't love at first sight, I immediately stamped him as too extreme and unusable for me as a young student. BUT: That stuff stays on the back of your hand longer than it does for a breath, so I kept getting a rush of it in my nose, and well, "too extreme" became "interesting" and it became real love.
It reminds me somehow of an evening in the warm wooden living room with my parents and grandparents without smelling old-fashioned. It simply creates a very pleasant warm and familiar feeling in me, which I cannot satirize myself with.

The fragrance is obviously very polarizing, especially among the younger public. But I think you have to give it a chance and let the depth of the fragrance work its magic on you.

On the subject of durability, I can perceive well in about 5-6 hours, afterwards only very close. The Sillage is in my opinion good, not particularly obtrusive.

Conclusion: I love him and am happy if he is similar to others. That was my first comment by the way ;)

Bottega Veneta pour Homme (un)revisited
Just a more concentrated version of Bottega Veneta pour Homme for whom can't appreciate the classy lightness of the original. Completely identical to it to any extent, just a bit bolder. Given there's no other difference, I prefer the original just because of its subtlety.

6/10

Syzygy73 16 months ago
Gorgeous balsamic woods and powdery leather. This has class written all over it. Only buy this if you have the wardrobe to go with it.+2

Ein unnötig großer Karton für den kleinen Flakon.
by Powershot
by Nikolina
by Nikolina
by Hasenfurz
by Hasenfurz

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta