Illusione 2019Eau de Parfum

Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta
Illusione (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Fig leaf
Base Notes Base NotesOlive wood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.10.2020.

Summer evening in Italia
I finally have my new love in my collection. If I could, I'd marry this fragrance. The only negative is that there's no bottle bigger than 75 ml.

Citrusy start, but not clean but juicy (Bergamot fans watch out!!). This is immediately followed by the interplay of O-flower, tonka and even the currant I can smell something. Everything underlaid with OLIVE WOOD, which is exactly how I perceive it. I have never consciously perceived olive wood in any other fragrance before, but here I can clearly recognize the note.

This combination smells so wonderful, I just want to get into it. It smells expensive, especially, of quality, of Italian summer evening, the sun warms my skin, my feet dangle in the cool water, where a wooden boat swings in the waves and I enjoy a refreshing St. Pellegrino lemonade.

Please do not overlook this great fragrance. Once again I sprayed some fragrances at random in the perfumery (I have found some heartbreakers that way) and just fell in love with it.

Lasts forever on clothes, projection is good for the first few hours, then a bit closer to the skin, but still very perceptible. A big WOW of me and will surely never leave my collection voluntarily.
Swimming pool
Finally a totally new fragrance from Bottega Veneta.
The bottle angular, with deep, massive drop-bottom, round lid, recess in the middle to the atomizer, - class!
The scent at the beginning: refreshing, citric, red fruity, delicious!
Then it becomes woody, very light, gentle and cozy tonka beany.
I prefer this fragrance to cologne.
In midsummer super wearable and as refreshing splash the first 10 minutes refreshing, smug, exhilarating and refreshing and the next 2 hours a soothing, aromatic, maritime, Italian companion.
No constant companion or even friend or partner.
No, a diversion.
Anything else would be illusion!
Grow up?
Meanwhile I'm 30 - that's 60 Marks! Accordingly, my fragrance choice should become more mature at some point. Nevertheless I am still drawn to my accustomed pink sugar water. I just can't get away from sweet-fruity-floral perfumes.

Today was the second time I tested the sample of Illusione. At first I smell blackberries (probably the currant?), but similarly natural as with Amethyst from Lalique. Then it changes very quickly in a similar direction to The Scent by Boss. But very lightly underlaid by light woods that make everything very soft. So young yet so feminine. In the base it then becomes a bit greener, although the fig leaf is actually listed in the heart note. On the one hand refreshing, on the other hand calming. And indeed, of course.

The Sillage is rather close to the body, but the durability is quite good.

This fragrance just always fits. And especially good for my age. This could actually be my new daily companion

Jazzy76Jazzy76 13 months ago
Warm and discrete with a noticeable fruity heart, it's perfect in fall-winter mainly by day. Average sillage and simple but refined bottle

by Maracuyam
by Maracuyam
by Najom
by Najom

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XIII: Quadrifoglio by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta L'Absolu by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta